High Quality Garage Doors - Bad Service - Kept my money

I contacted this company from their website garage-repairs.com This is a company that calls itself "High Quality Garage Doors", and it is so bad that they lost their License in New Jersey, and they will probably loose their license in Pennsylvania if they keep on taking people's money, and doing a very, very bad job. I was finally able to speak to the owner, who calls himself "Omer" only to be greeted by insults and bad words. They came in to repair my door; the garage door is still

User's recommendation: Do not work with these thieves, unless you want to give them your money, and get nothing in return.

ID
#2620919 Review #2620919 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Chiropractic Neurology Enhancement Center - Dr. Marjan Kaveh is abusive and a very nasty women.

Original review updated by user Mar 11, 2021
I made an appointment with Dr. Marjan Kaveh from Chiropractic Neurology Center in Boca Raton for a pain in my back and shoulders. I got to my appointment 6 minutes early, filled out the paperwork, and they asked for payment in advance. So, I proceeded to pay, and then sat down in the waiting room, expecting to be called within a few minutes. An hour and 12 minutes later, I explained that I cannot wait any longer, and asked to either be seen, or just get my money back and leave. That is when Dr. Marjan Kaveh decided to come out, yelling and cussing, calling me names, and asked me to leave her office, or she would call the police. I tried to explain again that I asked for 2 and 1/2 hour permission from work in order to go see her, and her response was: "I don't give a *** what you had to do to come here, and now you need to leave. When I asked for my money, she refused to give me my money back, because their policy according to her is "No Refunds under any circumstance". That is when I got outside her office and called the police myself. Once she saw that I called the police, I guess she changed her mind, and sent someone outside with my refund.

User's recommendation: Unless you have plenty of time, and a lot of patience, do not go there. and never, ever try to complain to Dr. Marjan Kaveh, even if you are right. She will eat you alive !

ID