Stole My Home

Ocwen #2069494
Our home of 20 years they stole. Our mortgage changed from OCWEN to PHH. They claimed to have never recieved 2 money orders. We are now homeless and found out they DID recieve and cash both money orders. Had a credit score of over 800. Now I can not get approved for rent because of the WRONGFUL foreclosure. Funny how I had just spent $1000s on updating the kitchen, new AC and water heater. They sold the house immediately to DEUTSCHE NATIONAL BANK. My husband had passed away unexpectedly and I did not know what to do. These people are LIERS, MONSTERS AND THIEVES!!!!!!! Also oddly one year before we had put the house up for sale but then took it down a month later when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. We had bought all brand new cabinets that were not even installed yet and now sitting in a storage unit. The payments were $687 a month. I could have returned any item if needed to be if I did not have the money for the mortgage payment. Why would I buy all the things to remodel the kitchen and not pay the mortgage????? They cashed BOTH money orders just 6-7 days after I mailed them. The last money order was endorsed by "BNYMELLON CRED TO PAYEE ABS END GUAR."
1 reply
#2069502
Get your facts straight. PHH and Ocwen are one in the same. And they did not foreclose in you for 2 missing payments. You lost your home because you failed to pay as agreed.

Stole My Home

Ocwen #2069493
I never missed or made a late payment. They claimed to have never recieved 2 payments. THEY STOLE OUR HOME AND TURNS OUT THEY DID RECIEVE AND CASH BOTH MONEY ORDERS!!! THIEVES & LIERS!!!
comment to review:

Anything I can do now after losing my home ?

Ocwen #2069492
comment to review:

Regarding July payment not received.

PHH Mortgage #2069491

STOLE HOME!!!!

PHH Mortgage #2066680
We tried. Multiple ones. They seem uninterested since we moved out the house. My dad spent the past years of his life in the hospital and my mom driving to mississippi everyday to see him. They had her convinced that the police would come and arrest her if she stayed. This was the beginning of 2020. Quarantine went into effect. The money orders they refused to acknowledge it recently got copies from the store I bought them from. And they WERE CASHED. Only a few days after they were purchased by PHH!!! Damn liers!!!! One says it is something mellon and that is a bank in new York. Like p HH did not stamped the bank of the check when they deposited so the bank endorsed it im guessing. But that still does not make sense.

PHH Mortgage - Loan Review from Westminster, Colorado

PHH Mortgage #2066674
No they STOLE 2 payments!!!STATE IS ALABAMA!!!!!! AND YES THEY DID FORECLOSE WHEN THEY CALLED US AND SAID THAT THE 2 PAYMENTS THEY NEVER RECIEVED. I NOW HAVE PROOF THEY DID AND THEY CASHED THEM. 20 YEARS AND NEVER MISSED A PAYMENT NOR WAS LATE ON ONE. POINT BLANK. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!! ONE OF THE MONEY ORDERS THEY SAID THEY NEVER RECIEVED IT TURNS OUT THEY CASHED IT JUST 6 DAYS AFTER I MAILED IT TO THEM AND I HAVE PROOF.

PHH Mortgage - Loan Review from Westminster, Colorado

PHH Mortgage #1991229
We had OCWEN as a mortgage company and then PHH took over. Sent payments on our home of 20 years. Said they didn't received it. Quickly foreclosed and harassed us out of the house. Never MISSED or was LATE on a payment. My dad died 2 days before we were homeless. During a pandemic its been 10 months and we are still living in a car. No one will rent to us or help us. My mom has had the same job for 30 years!!!!! My daughter has been taken away because we have no home. PHH are crooked, lying thieves!!! No one will rent to someone with a foreclosure and they made my mom think they would have her arrested if she stayed in the house. These people are sick!!! No one gives two shakes about us losing our home when we never missed or were late on a payment!!! It was $687 a month!! We now are having to pay for the new washer and dryer we have lease to own in storage and can not use! My dads ashes are in a trunk and we have used up what we had for deposit,rent etc because no one will rent to us. My mom is 72 years old and worked her entire life to have some lazy, lying, thieving crooks steal everything from us for no reason. Nothing.
1 reply
#1991248
Sorry you didn't just miss 1 payment and they foreclosed. You don't list your state, but you received notice of the foreclosure LONG before it was completed.