Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Jayco - Trouble with warranty

Update by user Apr 04, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. i rcvd a call stating they reviewed claim and would resolve issue in the works now.

Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2021
bought a new 29 ft rek trailer it had sat on the lot for over a year when we purchased it there were some issues took it in to shop 3 times last time they said slide was totaled water had got in a rotted floor damaged walls,spoke with factory,absolutelya claim denied said I did not maintain seals.camper had sat in hot Georgia sun for over a year with no mainiainence but the trouble was mine.they destroyed my retirement I still owe 20,000 dollars and cant use my camper,i don't have 10,000$ to repair it.absolutely the worst experience in my 73 years on this planet.also spent some of my wifes 401k to buy this thing.i feel in my heart that im totally right and they are crooked and liars,bad carma apon them.

User's recommendation: absolutely do not buy jayco,and let them know why.

Resolved