mark w Mbi
Leo Veterinary Care - Misdiagnosis resulting in gruesome death of feline with treatable condition
Cat was skin and bones but eating on his own before visit. Vet informed that cat hadn't defecated in at least two days. He was also severely dehydrated resulting in constipation. That should have instigated a further inspection of the digestive track as I myself was able to find that he was backed up from head to toe. Then she deworms hm which everyone knows you don't do to an animal that is near death already. I was told to continue with the feeding which became force feeding but since he was all backed up guess where the feeding was going. Sure enough right into his lungs and he choked to death in my hands. I murdered this animal under the direction of this vet. If I, one without a degree could figure this out, why couldn't the professional. The animal loses it's life but they keep the money with no consequence for the mistake. Well I am here to change that. The public have a right to know. I am here because you can't leave a review on Google or their website. I wonder why. Don't go to this place on a Friday because if something goes wrong, it will be three days before they even call you back. Everything I was doing and was told to do was hurting him, not helping. To top it off, navigating through the voicemail when in crisis is challenging and then they want you to go to another facility if emergency so yo have to navigate it's location all while you have an animal dying. Amatuer at best, this was a rookie mistake.
User's recommendation: don't go on Friday.
Thank You for Your Reply!
Thank You for Your Reply! We are processing your message.
11Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.