Phillips Kitchen Bath Reglazing - Do Not Call These People

Phillips Kitchen Bath Reglazing - Do Not Call These People
Contact with "Danny Phillips", set up work. Called him back to let him know we needed "glue on drain cover", informed him of need, during conversation call failed. Called back his cell 5 times, didn't answer, no voicemail. Called office and left message. He never called back. Employee arrived to do job, was shown tub, asked if he had the glue on drain cover. Didn't even know what they were. In a hurry to leave, said he'd call "Danny Phillips" on his cell. Ten minutes later, I had to call Phillips. Knew exactly what I was referring to in regard to drain cover. Said couldn't do job till next week. Do not use these people.

Called PKB Reglazing to get an estimate. Talked to Danny and scheduled an appointment for 7:00am on 8/7/10.

7:00am comes, no show, I called at 7:45 to see if anyone was going to show up, no answer so left a message. Called again at 8:30(ish) and still no answer, left another message, called again after 9:00 left ANOTHER message. We still have not heard one word from anyone – a day later. We called another company and they arrived when scheduled and they will start work in two weeks.

I would not recommend this company to anyone. NOT a way to run a business. And.. as far as Danny's response to the other complaint "All reviews should be on the Quality of the Work Performed”, Negative..

First impressions are lasting ones. Customer service should to be one of your top priorities.

It is unfortunate that we have a negative review when we chose not to do the work in the customers home. All reviews should be on the Quality of the Work Performed.

There was a miscommunication and we gave the customer the option to reschedule with an additional discount.

I apologize for the misunderstanding, However, we never did any work for the customer. Anyone who calls from this Negative review will get an Immediate 10% discount off their order and a Free Estimate.

View more comments (1)
ID
Los Angeles, California

Amazing Glazing

Regarding Amazing Glazing dba Perspective Plumbing, 10808 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga CA 909-622-****, 626-339-****, 888-996-****: Had new doors and windows put on the house, then had it painted. Decided to reglaze a tub. The man came out, and we had a very friendly positive interchange, culminating in my signing an agreement for the services he was to perform. He laid down his tarps and brought in his equipment, and started doing the job. I went out back to do some laundry, and upon coming back into the house ten minutes later, the man had taken all his equipment and disappeared. After explaining the situation to his office, the woman was ambivalent about the bizarre behavior, and hung up on me. This is a DBA for Perspective Plumbing. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.
ID