McNellies - Worthless service

Update by user Oct 21, 2017

After a few weeks, calls, emails, and several bad reviews, McNellies finally contacted me via email. It was just an email.

however, they wanted to know the name of staff, claiming they would speak to them and asked me to give them another chance. I suppose this is the bare minimum of what i wanted from them.

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2017
When I walked into McNellies, there was a kid who appeared to be sick. He was pale, sneezing and coughing with his feet up on a table. Apparently this was the host. Next we went up to the second floor to the bachelor party for a coworker. When we first got there, the place was sparely occupied. This did not matter. It still took 30+ minutes to get a beer. It took 30+ minutes each and every time. I learned to order a beer. Then go to the bar and get a beer and another why I was waiting for the beer I had ordered. The food service was just as bad. One person at the party didn't get his food until we started to leave(45-50mins after ordering). This place has great reputation for some reason. It is in mid town and it looks nice. But I can't think of any reason to return. I even sent two separate emails describing the experience. The company has no interest in responding. So I am leaving this review now. DO NOT GO TO MCNELLIES in midtown OKC!
ID
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Service
Mcnellies Customer Care
Pros
  • Nice location and clean
Cons
  • Service was rediculously bad and food was mediocre
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution