G and R Tactical - Unethical business practice

Update by user Nov 28, 2017

The Nov 4 update to the original review was an attempt to satisfy G&R tactical who was holding my refund hostage due to negative comments. G&R tactical told me monitoring negative feedback slows the refund process.

We all know better. I have since after 23 days received, cashed and cleared a refund check minus 20% restocking which was $162.20. I also am out $52 total in shipping. I ask via e-mail, "Is this gun brushed stainless"?

The reply from G&R tactical was, "Yes", which it was not. They have not and can not deny that they gave me wrong information.

What followed were many explanations and excuses which G&R tactical seems to think absolves them of any responsibility and supports their unethical business practice. None are valid reasons to enforce their restocking fee in this case.

Update by user Nov 04, 2017

Please disregard my previous comments and save judgement of G&R Tactical until after a final resolution of my pending refund after which i will update this posting.

Original review posted by user Oct 20, 2017
I was interested in purchasing a hand gun from G&R Tactical listed on a market place web site. The posted pictures were not clear to me so I e-mailed a question, "is this gun brushed stainless"? The e-mail reply from G&R Tactical was, "yes". I completed the purchase and received a gun that was blued steel not brushed stainless steel. After submitting the e-mails to them, per their request, as proof they informed me that I would have to pay a 20% restocking fee ($142) and pay for all shipping. While not denying the e-mail misinformation they sent they continually made excuses and shifted the blame to me. After many e-mails never once did they take any responsibility or admit to having done anything wrong.
ID
Strasburg, Ohio
Product
Colts Manufacturing Pistol
Cons
  • Unethical business practice
Reason of review