Resolved: MyPillow - Support

Update by user Feb 25, 2021

I did a positive review.

Original review posted by user Feb 25, 2021
It is sad that I have to adhere to political hostile issues. A company CEO should not be punished for a political view by having their products dropped in a store. The stores should drop a product if the product is not selling. Public shaming is *** by those who do not stand up for themselves. As a consumer, I will make my own choice to purchase a product. Dropping a product also affects the employees jobs. How shameful for these stores that their leaders dont let consumers make their own choice. Goodbye to capitalism and the American Dream. But not for me because I live in this free world and will continue to make my own choices. Support Mypillow.

User's recommendation: Be happy you live in America.

#1987688

It's a shame that American companies have politicized "Free enterprise". This cancel culture is without morals and integrity, bullying and using their power to coerce the public and to demonize a company for the personal convictions of its' owner.

This is sick!

America needs to wake up. These powerful companies would not like these tactics to be used on them.

Resolved
ID
Product
Mypillow Standard Classic Pillow
Pros
  • No problem with the pillow