The Celebrity Experience was a wonderful experience

My daughter attended The Celebrity Experience workshop at Universal Studios in LA with Adrian R'Mante in 2017. It was over the top and well worth the money spent. It's not cheap but we didn't mind paying it. It's an acting workshop run by Disney celebrities and professionals in the industry. My daughter got to meet Debbie Ryan "Jesse" and walk the red carpet. The days were packed with fun acting workshop taught by real actors. The evening events for the kids were really fun. They also had informative workshops for parents and even I learned a lot. The kids got to film a movie reel on an actual Universal Studio set. None of that comes for Free. Of course you have to pay! My daughter wants to do it again this year and I didn't think twice about it. It's an awesome experience you can give to your child, if you can afford it. If you can't, don't bash the company or amazing people that give their heart and soul to allow children to have this opportunity. It is definitely NOT a scam. Look it up on YouTube, you can see some of the stars that give their time to the kids. I can only speak for The Celebrity Experience run by Adrian R'Mante. I was there and I can tell you it was awesome!

My only question is, after this “experience” is there anything you and your child do that works toward them bettering their acting “wardrobe”? Like being viewed by agents, or being in contact with an agency for auditions, or anything like that?

I am considering doing this for my daughter but I want to go all out. That is a lot of money when I can’t find any info on it on the net.

Either there were people who did it and loved it, or there were others that seemed to be that they didn’t read the fine print and when they had to pay for extra stuff they got mad. I just don’t want to feel like I got ripped off.

ID