Darcars Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Marlow Heights - Maryland Car Dealership from *** !!!

I Took my Chrysler to Dar Cars Chrysler for minor repairs on September 12 2017. During the test drive, the mechanic was involved in a two car accident. I have been in a battle with this dealership for a month to obtain either a loaner vehicle or a rental while repairs are being made. A month later my vehicle still sits on their lot and has not been touched! The dealership is in an ongoing dispute with the other drivers insurance about fault and responsibility, and has not given any consideration to the fact that my means of transportation has been taken away, and that they are partially to blame. I've made numerous call that always end with someone will call you tomorrow. Needless to say tomorrow never comes. I'm at wits ends and thinking maybe I should start inquiring about a legal remedy. To all that read this BEWARE!! these people are seriously bereft of any sense of responsibility or customer service. High priced and irresponsible. Just what you need in a dealership. First and Last time customer.
ID
Camp Springs, Maryland
Service
Darcars Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Of Marlow Heights Car Repair
Cons
  • Irresponsible business practices
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution