7Th Avenue Costumes - Horrible Customer Service

The costume I ordered was too big, they refused to do an exchange at the same price i paid 24 hours after I received the order. They wanted me to pay more for an entirely new costume and return shipping then process a return for the other costume. The manager wasn't helpful and neither was the customer service rep. Costume was cheap material! I wont be shopping there again. I cannot believe that not even the manager could get creative to make something work to keep the customer happy. I shop online all the time and I've never had service like this. so dissapointed. Won't be using them every again.

A few months ago I ordered a small diffuser which I returned because it was of such poor quality, not at all as described. The essential oils, I also ordered, were no longer available, yet I was billed.

Calls/letters to clear up this problem are ignored. Finall, out of desperation I paid 18.90$,by check, cashed on 1/23. No matter how many times I explained I actually never bought anything, I am ignored.

I will never buy again from this company, so dishonest. Customer service is a joke.

ID
Cons
  • Customer service exchange policy
  • Worst customer service
  • Worst customer service ever
Reason of review