Airdrie Trailer Sales - Extremely disappointed

I was excited to purchase a brand new horse trailer. I brought in my old trailer as a trade in because i wanted something brand new and no issues. Boy that was a mistake! I picked up my new trailer and brought it home. I was about to use it and before i put in any animals in the brand new trailer i noticed all the screws in the window were falling out. I took pics and sent it to the salesman. No problem im excited to use my brand new trailer. Not 2 km down the road the bars from the window wouldnt stay closed. Ok this is ok it will be fine until we get to our location. Upon arriving to the show i noticed that the panel was bent..... that seems weird. I contacted Airdrie trailers and told them this was unacceptable. They wanted to see this apparently brand new trailer to see what the issue was. Brought it in and they agreed that this has never happened. You think you have a clear case when the staff finds the issues a concern. I told them i didnt want this lemon and i wanted a new one. Clearly this was a defective trailer, seemed simple. I was told that i would be charged a 10% restocking fee plus i needed to fix the panel. My concern was that they were going to sell this lemon. Plus take $2000 of my money to restock a defective unit? Was this already a defective unit?? I contacted Trail West themselves to share my concern and had some conversations then nothing...... At the end of the deal i have a broken trailer that is brand new and no support from Airdrie trailers.
ID