Aspen Dental - I believe I Might Have Had Inexperienced Dentist

Right now there are two dentists there who are training in for other clinics. The main dentist there who runs the place, who is training them, I had been told a few days before by staff that she, the experienced one, would be the one to remove half my teeth. But the really young guy there, who I feel was probably fresh out of college, he looked pretty young, was put in charge to do all those extractions. Whenever he had problems pulling teeth he called the more experienced dentist in to do it. I can admit that I am a hard patient to deal with as it seems it was very hard to numb me and keep me that way and so I was screaming alot. Considering he kept having to go get the more experienced dentist to try to get out some of the teeth, and I probably made him nervous, I feel I should have had the experienced dentist working on me for all those extractions. I worry that he may have even done a *** job on me, I don't know. I have an appointment set up somewhere else, so that dentist can check his work. I have my concerns as I am having a bit of a problem right now.

LOL! What other type of dentist works at these corporate chop shops other than inexperienced young dentists?

What a hassle to have one dentist work on you, then feel so insecure that you have to pay another to see if the surgery was botched or not. Is saving money THAT important to you? Geez, what kept you from going to a competent independent dentist to start with?

Incidentally, no dentist "runs the place." The dentists are all employees. Who runs the place is managers employed by ADMI, which is wholly owned by Leonard Green & Partners LLC.

Onalaska, Wisconsin
Aspen Dental Tooth Extraction
Poor customer service

Aspen Dental - Can't Even Eat With Them In

I recently had half my teeth removed and received immediate dentures. I am so swelled up from surgery that the dentures are awful fitting. They tried adjusting them some and couldn't get it. It is so bad that it is even hard just to swallow pudding with them in. But I am expected to continue living this way until some of the swelling goes down and they can better adjust them. In the meantime I need to eat and can't eat the simplest thing. I tried wearing them for a few days but took gem out more to be able to eat something. I now don't wear them at all til more of the swelling goes down. They sit crooked in my mouth. So one side is too far down. Dentist office and I figure I must be more swelled up on one side than the other. Though I am so swelled everywhere that I don't notice the difference. I need to eat, it is so hard talking with them in because of being so swelled up.

Bad mistake to have your teeth pulled. Worse mistake to have the dirty deed done at a butcher shop like Aspen Organized Crime Syndicate, Inc.

Some people are never able to wear complete dentures successfully. You know that?

Not many patients are able to wear the garbage dentures Aspen makes. Aspen gives you third world quality dentures at New York City prices.

Onalaska, Wisconsin
Product
Aspen Dental Dentures
Damaged or defective

Pet Medical Center Of Winona - Tables Have Turned On Me And I Was Kicked Out

This complaint dated January 14th, 2018: I originally spoke up highly of the Pet Medical Center, especially for saving my Chloe's life as she has Addison's Disease. But in recent months I started mouthing off to them because my dogs records had gotten messed up, I had to fix that. At the same time a friend's $100 they had donated for the percorten shot Chloe had needed for her Addison's as my friends help me to pay for those, had been lost and it was like she hadn't paid in the $100. She had to wait until getting her credit card statement and then show that to Susie, the accountant and manager there who is a greedy b.... I've had to deal with that Susie a few times. They had gotten a lot of new vet techs in recently and seemed to have changed some of their policy as they told me one that I've never heard of before in all the years I been there. To which I got after them about that too recently. I then received an email a few days ago stating that they will no longer provide me veterinary services that I need. I had reasons to complain. And they should have told me about that policy when it came into effect, because I never heard of that policy before. It would cost me more money that I felt they were doing as a ploy to get more money for themselves. As I've said, that Susie is greedy. Anyway, they kicked me out only days before my Chloe NEEDED a percorten shot for her Addison's. I had to hurry up and round up a vet because the percorten shot is due on tuesday January 16th, 2018 and it is now Sunday, January 14th. I read the email on January 11th, 2018. I gave them so much over several years. I was nice up until they started messing up on things and so many new vet techs came in and seemed like they didn't know what they were doing. And then they quoted policy which I never heard that one before in all the years I was there. I swear it is a new one. So much changed there in recent months. They said I am too rude to the staff. Yeah, well I am if they don't know what the *** they are doing. So many great years there and then this happens and I am thrown to the curb for my attitude. I stuck up for myself. I do reviews a lot and talked up a lot about them. I'm going through some of those reviews I did on other sites and changing them. They can't hate me anymore than they do now. Tip for consumers: If you mouth off to the Pet Medical Center and get thrown out on your *** to go look for another vet. I have found already, a vet who turned me down because they know some people at the Pet Medical Center, so that vet clinic won't treat my dogs either. And I continue to look for other clinics that are good for the dog I have with the Addison's Disease. I actually have 2 dogs, but a good vet is needed for the one with Addison's Disease. I'm hoping I found one that will do me well.
Winona, Minnesota
Pet Medical Center Of Winona Pet Medical Service
Cons
  • 100 dollars went missing a friend paid
  • Policy was quoted to me i never heard that policy before
  • Believed policy to be false or a ploy to gain more money
Reason of review
My attitude was justified.
Apology

Resolved: Nationwide Housing Corporation Doesn't Care About You Or Me

Update by user Oct 08, 2017

UPDATE ON THIS COMPLAINT: On October 6th, two representatives from the Nationwide Housing Corporation came to see me. I think they finally showed concern for me when I sent them links to negative reviews online about them.

Those reviews were truthful and I had tried for several months for them to do something about things. Don't know if anything got done about the people I've mentioned, but at least they seemed to show a little consideration for me during the time they were here. But I do not feel I accomplished anything with Whispering Pines where I live.

I think my complaining about things just got me in worse trouble with Whispering Pines management as part of the complaints were about her. I don't think this will settle too well for me here now after complaining about her.

Update by user Sep 29, 2017

GOOD NEWS, at least, I think it might be. This is to let you know, that after the huge stink I raised online about the Nationwide Housing Corporation treating me the way they did, and I sent them all the links to all the places I posted, they have contacted me and wanted to meet me next Friday here at the apartment complex to discuss my issues and concerns.

They said they are making the 3 1/2 hour drive to see me. They also said they would be talking with my neighbor that day. I don't know at this time if I am in trouble yet or not with them. But it sounds to me now like they are trying to make me a priority after me raising such a stink online about them on several sites.

I don't know if the pissedconsumer report actually got to the people in charge or not, or whether it was misplaced or something, hard to say, but this appeared to run smoother after I emailed them all the links the the review sites and complaint boards. But it appears this time, that I finally got them to quit putting me off or denying me anything. I don't know if I can convince them to punish the individuals I am asking them to, like site manager here, or neighbor, but with the stink I raised, I am hoping they will actually take some kind of action with them.

I said this issue would not be resolved until someone is punished. I will post further updates when I have more information.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2017
I am currently seeking justice with the Nationwide Housing Corporation, management here at Whispering Pines in Caledonia, Minnesota, and with the Caledonia Police Department. All who have ignored and denied requests to do something about my neighbor. Neighbor is well known around here for lying, harassing others, calling cops, etc. etc. etc. She lies to people and says I knock on the bedroom wall and that I've knocked on her door a lot to bother her, and also that my dogs bark a WHOLE LOT. When they hardly ever bark. Makes false claims about dogs and me. Tried to pin me for abuse and neglect before too but it was a no go. Cops don't do anything with her, management here at Whispering Pines doesn't, neither does Nationwide Housing Corporation. She keeps trying to force me out using dirty tactics to try to get her way. She is real nice to people when they move in. Don't get taken by her. Better yet, don't come to Whispering Pines in Caledonia, MN because eventually you could end up on her hit list as I and some others have. She's rotten to your face, uses cops to harass, and is an all out nut. She is nice at first to you, but sooner or later you will find out she is not a good person, whether you are her next victim or just a bystander, you will find out. It is best if you don't come to Whispering Pines, and it is best you don't do business with the Nationwide Housing Corporation. Nationwide Housing Corporation doesn't give a *** about you or me. They just want your rent money.
Resolved
Nationwide Housing Corporation Apartment Rental
Reason of review
Nationwide Housing Corporation only cares about the rent check, not about me or any of the other tenants living at Whispering Pines here in Caledonia, MN.
Preferred solution
I don't care if Merri Miller says she hasn't committed a lease violation and therefore would receive no infractions. She is rough on the tenants and I. Joni Twite, manager here needs written up for failure to handle this over the years she been here.

Caledonia Police Department - Police Officer Rude And Unfair

Update by user Sep 19, 2017

The Caledonia Police Department needs to stop ignoring my requests to punish Officer Seth Louks for his behavior and unfairness.

Original review posted by user Sep 18, 2017
My neighbor keeps saying my dogs bark a lot, they don't bark a lot, they only bark a little. My dogs only barked a few seconds at someone near elevator and she called the cops on me. She has also tried to pin me for abuse and neglect before with no such luck and lies constantly about me and my dogs here. This incident I had with police officer happened on January 13th, 2017. Because I would not answer the door for the police officer, who's name is Seth Louks, he claims that is why he gave me the citation for habitual barking. it is my right not to answer the door to a police officer unless they have a warrant or it is an emergency situation, those are also the only reasons why a police officer should try to force his way in here. He shook on the doorknob a lot and sounded like he was trying to get in. Discourtesy After incident of finding out he slid a citation under my door, I called police station a few minutes later to explain. Cop insisted I was yelling at him and would not hear my explanation, instead, he hung up on me.
Caledonia, Minnesota
Caledonia Police Department Police Officer
Reason of review
Constantly being falsely accused by neighbor.The day of this incident, dogs only barked a few seconds. Neighbor says they bark alot when they only bark a little. Other people that live here could vouch for me if they weren't afraid to stand up to her.
Punishment of Officer Seth Louks