Ascentive screw up. how did you get my name and crdeitcard

i demand to know how and what and who gave you my name and or credit card information, email etc.. i have never done business with you and i will proceed in this matter to the fullest with anyone else who's information has wrongfully been stored used by businesses unknowingly to us credit card holders etc...the phone number is obscurred so here is the number one of the other credit card holders has. i called and got a recording of the so called glitch and an apology, which doesnt account for them,Ascentive, having info and credit card.888-550-****

gramsjulia@***.com

You got my money, now how about some service???

I had a computerized phone call from Ascentive re: PC Speed Scan, (which I cancelled this *** software a year ago). The voice said my subscription would automatically be renewed.

I DO NOT WANT IT. The number the voice left was 1-88*-***-****. NO ONE ANSWERED!

I HAVE CONTACTED THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT OF MY CC COMPANY. THIS IS CRAP!

Hello, this is Chris Gordon, Email Marketing Manager at Ascentive. During the weekend of Dec 11th to Dec 13th, a subscription auto-renewal email was accidentally sent to everyone in the Ascentive email database.

This database includes not only current and former customers but also recipients who may have received any information from us in the past.

The email you received was only meant for a small number of our subscription users. Ascentive would like to assure you that we do not have your name or credit card information and that this was not an attempt to obtain this information.

At no time would we request that information unless you had previously activated an account with us. We offer our apologies for the error and you will receive no further emails from us in the future.

View more comments (2)