Not that bad

Disney Movie Club #1314442
Thank you for your insights!
I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.
If anyone has any questions or concerns about the Club, I am here for you!
Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I'd be happy to help!
Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Membership account

Disney Movie Club #1300142
Oh no! Please let me get this resolved for you. That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.
Alabama Lcq
Someone from Disney Member Advocate emailed me this morning, Linda, they reassesed my account and have reinstated it. Thanks for the offer of help. Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Disney Movie Club - Account Review

Disney Movie Club #1300136
I certainly regret you feel this way. That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB IS A JOKE

Disney Movie Club #1300133

SCAMMY CUSTOMER SERVICE

Disney Movie Club #1297167
Oh no! That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. I thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club #1297166
Oh no! That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

GREAT INVESTMENT!

Disney Movie Club #1288691
Thank you for sharing your insights!
We are always here for our Members if they have questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at memberadvocate@moviecllubinfo.com or 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday.
Make it a magical day!

Irritated

Disney Movie Club #1288686

Disney Movie Club #1288685
I certainly regret you feel this way! But please let me help make this a better experience for you. Please contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and I would be happy to assist you with all your Disney Movie Club questions.
comment to review:

Not a member, got a bill

Disney Movie Club #1282030
I can resolve this for you. Please let me help! Give me team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com at your convenience with details so I can make this a better experience for you.
comment to review:

Contract fulfilled, charges keep coming

Disney Movie Club #1282028
This sounds like the charge for full price of your initial order if you have not fulfilled your commitment. I can certainly look into this for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Disney Movie Club - Website Review

Disney Movie Club #1282025

Disney Movie Club #1275107
Please call us at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details, so I can further assist you.
comment to review:

Despite declining, they still charge you and send you DVDs

Disney Movie Club #1275106
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please let me help! I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.
comment to review:

Great until it SUCKED and ripped me off

Disney Movie Club #1275094
Good morning,
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Charged my PayPal 17 charges of 5.00

Disney Movie Club #1271639
The Disney Movie Club does not accept PayPay as a method of shipment. Could this possibly be for another company? I would be happy to help you with anything regarding the Disney Movie Club, and for any PayPal charges, please reach out to them for further assistance.
Jolinda Zog
You’re a member advocate, but didn’t think about Paypal MasterCard/debit card? Yes, the Disney movie club accepts Paypal payments.

Disney Movie Club #1271622
Please let my team look into this for you. Give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details for further assistance.

Disney Movie Club #1271619
Oh No! That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club SCAM

Disney Movie Club #1260821

Disney Movie Club - Account Review

Disney Movie Club #1258932
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let us help! Give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Horrible - No Customer Focus - only sales focus

Disney Movie Club #1255333
Doug, That is not the type of experience we want you to have. The Featured Title program is part of every Disney Movie Club Membership Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club SCAM

Disney Movie Club #1255331
I certainly regret you feel this way! I am here to help. From the sounds of your concern, you received a Featured Title. Please let me explain about this. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment. Simple ways to respond at your convenience are:
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Member Advocate Disney Movie Club memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Grand Junction, Colorado

Disney Movie Club #1251615

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Grand Junction, Colorado

Disney Movie Club #1251614

Disney Movie Club - Account Review from Houston, Texas

Disney Movie Club #1251609
Courtney, my name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and I would be happy to help!

Disney Movie Club #1251577
Oh No! We certainly value our Members and want to make this right for you. Please let me help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club Account Review

Disney Movie Club #1251575

Happy customer

Disney Movie Club #1248016
Thank you so much for your valuable insights!
We love our Disney Movie Club members!
comment to review:

Just got a collection letter for what I ask?

Disney Movie Club #1248015
#1592025
*** ***

Disney Movie Club #1245022
Sounds like it was a Featured Title we must have missed hearing a response from you on. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment. Simple ways to respond at your convenience are: Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527. Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com. Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.
We can certainly help you with your account! Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday and we would be happy to assist you further.

Disney Movie Club - Vip Membership Review

Disney Movie Club #1245013
I hope you have had the opportunity to reach out to us for assistance. If you have not yet, please give my team a call at 800-459-7002 so we can help.

Disney Movie Club - Account Review from Wynne, Arkansas

Disney Movie Club #1239381
My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can resolve this for you.

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category from Alexandria, Louisiana

Disney Movie Club #1239380
Oh No, please let me help!
That is not the type of experience we want you to have.

Disney Movie Club #1239377
comment to review:

DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS CLUB SUCKS!

Disney Movie Club #1232176
That is not the type of experience we want you to have but I understand what happened. It is because you used their credit card that it raised a flag. But please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and we would be happy to see what we can do for you.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Jeffersonville, Indiana

Disney Movie Club #1232175
I don't want you to feel that way. This is not the type of experience we want anyone to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club - Customer Care Review from Plant City, Florida

Disney Movie Club #1232171
Oh No! That is not the type of experience I want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can help and make this a more magical experience for you.

Movie return

Disney Movie Club #1232168

Disney Movie Club - Disney Delivery Bs Review from Winnipeg, Manitoba

Disney Movie Club #1232159

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from New York, New York

Disney Movie Club #1218630
We are here to help!
Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so we can make this a better experience for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category from Chattanooga, Tennessee

Disney Movie Club #1218627
Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I get to the bottom of this and can make this a better experience for you.

Stolen money

Disney Movie Club #1218625
Please let me get to the bottom of this and help you. That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can make this a better experience for you.

Not Worth It- Unauthorized Charges

Disney Movie Club #1218623
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. As long as you are a Member in the Disney Movie Club, VIP or basic member, you should still be receiving the Featured Title offerings. Please let us help fix this for you! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from El Cajon, California

Disney Movie Club #1218621
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club #1207165
I regret your frustration and that is not the experience we want you to have. Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, and we would be happy to help you with your account.

Disney Movie Club #1207145
I regret you feel this way! That is not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. We would be happy to fully explain the Club, our discounts, and how everything works for you. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday – Friday, and we would be happy to help you with your account.
1 0

Disney Movie Club #1199122
Oh no. Please let me help! Give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so we can help resolve this quickly. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Disney Movie Club #1197186
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can resolve this for you.
#1198014
I agree 100% that this is a TOTAL SCAM...I have been fighting with them about refunding money they took from my account for months now...every time I call I get to speak someone who barely speaks English...and then they put me on hold for 10-15 minutes then they just disconnect the line. At this point I am beyond frustrated with them. I have been asking for them to fix this issue since MAY!!!! I keep getting the run around and I have never even received a single product of theirs!!!! I want my money, or I will be taking legal action!! I am fed up at this point, done!
comment to review:

Review of Disney Movie Club VIP... Stack your collection for cheap.

Disney Movie Club #1197176
Thank you for sharing!
If anyone has any questions about the Disney Movie Club, please feel free to reach us directly at 888-257-9100, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday - Friday. We are here for you!
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category from Durham, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club #1186608
That is most certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Give us a call at 800-362-4587, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday – Friday so we can make this a more magical experience for you.