comment to review:

Unfair Charges but Good Customer Service.

Disney Movie Club #1435363
That is not the feeling we we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

FURIOUS CUSTOMER

Disney Movie Club #1435362
Please reach out to our friends at Disney Movie Rewards at 866-246-8646 or www.disneymovierewards.com for assistance with your Disney Movie Rewards points.
If you have any questions with your Disney Movie Club account, I would be happy to help you! Just email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disabled & Dismissed

Disney Movie Club #1435346
I can certainly help you with this! I am reaching out to you via email directly. To respect your privacy, I will not be sharing your resolution online here, but please look for an email from me from the email address memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with a resolution.
Rest assured I am here to make this a better experience for you. If you have any questions, please respond to my email or feel free to call me directly at 800-459-7002.
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a magical day!

Waste of time and money -just wanted Jungle book ‘67

Disney Movie Club #1433377
Good afternoon,
I understand you are frustrated with the Disney Movie Club and I am here to help!
I can fully explain the Club, answer any questions about your account and help you wtih any problems you may have.
Please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or via email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.
I look forward to making this a better experience for you!
Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Completely Unsatisfied Customer

Disney Movie Club #1433376
I certainly regret your frustration with the Disney Movie Club. But I am here to help!
Sounds like it was a Featured Title we must have missed hearing a response from you on. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title, if you do not wish you have this movie selection - not a problem! Just decline and we will not send it out! You can respond by your deadline at your convenience in many ways!
Simple ways to respond are:
-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. For more information on your Membership Agreement please follow this link: http://bit.ly/152bMcR . As far as your questions regarding credit card updates. Updates are provided by your credit card company in order to improve customer experience and eliminate interrupted service. If you have further questions or concerns about this, we recommend you contact your
comment to review:

This service is horrible!

Disney Movie Club #1433366
That is certainly not the experience I want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Sounds like it was a Featured Title we must have missed hearing a response from you on. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in it’s place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. I can be reached directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

You were closed

Disney Movie Club #1433364
I can help you! Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you. Whatever the concern, we are here to help you!
comment to review:

Charged for movies I didn't order

Disney Movie Club #1433214
I can help you with this order Joe, please email with details directly and I will look into your account and see what I can do to help.
memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS

Disney Movie Club #1430093
If this account was not created by you, let me help take care of that for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can further assist you.

Stole money

Disney Movie Club #1430091
I certainly regret your frustration. Please let me help. When you signed up for your Disney Movie Club membership, you received an initial discounted order with a commitment of purchasing a certain number of movies at full club price within 2 years. These can be any movie of your choice to fulfill your commitment. We want you to get the movies you want.
The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
comment to review:

P.O.Box and charged an non updated c.c. card

Disney Movie Club #1430088
That is not the level of customer service we demand at the Disney Movie Club. I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please let me help make this a better experience for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can further assist you.

Disney Movie Club #1430082
-Re

Disney Movie Club #1430070
Dalton,
The Disney Movie Club does not have a monthly membership fee. Seems what you are referring to is the Featured Title program. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club and was explained when you clicked to accept signing up for the Disney Movie Club Membership.
Simple ways to respond at your convenience are:
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527. -Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com. -Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. Please let me know if you have any further questions. You can reach me directly at 800-459-7002 or by email to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. Thank you! Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Scam ripoff

Disney Movie Club #1430057
I can help! That is not the type of experience I want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can take care of this for you personally.

Disney Movie Club #1429118
-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.

Unauthorized orders and charges

Disney Movie Club #1429116
Oh no! This is not the feeling I want you to have with your Club membership. Do you have your decline confirmation email? If so, I would love to see this to troubleshoot where the breakdown occured. Please forward this and any questions you may have to me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I would be happy to help you further.
Thank you!
comment to review:

Cancelled Membership 4 times! Still getting member mailings!

Disney Movie Club #1429101
I do care! Please let me help! That is not the type of experience I want you to have. Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

It's a shame for Disney

Disney Movie Club #1429089
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Horrible!

Disney Movie Club #1425298
I certainly understand you are frustrated. But we can help! Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club is a ripoff

Disney Movie Club #1425213
Please let me help make this a better experience for you! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disgusted

Disney Movie Club #1425212

Bank was charged, Yet No Movie was sent to me

Disney Movie Club #1423852
We would be happy to help you with a label to make the return process easier for you as well as answer any questions you may have about the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can help you.

Bank was charged, Yet No Movie was sent to me

Disney Movie Club #1423848
Let me help you please. The Featured Title program sends you notification about every 3-4 weeks, with two additional selections per year for up to 15 buying opportunities per year. I can walk you through the whole process. Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club #1422910
Oh no! That is not the type of experience we want you to have. If you decline the Featured Title, you should not receive it. We can fix this for you. Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club #1422862
Michael, this is not the level of customer service we demand with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help make this a better experience. Was this possibly a Featured Title we missed hearing your response on? Give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email me with details at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can look into this further for you.

Disney Movie Club #1422844
Greetings!
That is certainly not the type of experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. I can help!
My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and I would be happy to make this a better experience for you.

Unable to cancel order or get Disney movies selected

Disney Movie Club #1380006
Carlos,
Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and so we can look into this further for you.

Unable to cancel order or get Disney movies selected

Disney Movie Club #1380003
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Let me help explain how the Club works:
When you sign up for your Disney Movie Club membership, you receive an initial discounted order with a commitment of purchasing a certain number of movies at full club price within 2 years. These can be any movie of your choice to fulfill your commitment. We want you to get the movies you want.
If you are unable to meet your commitment within your commitment period, your credit card may be charged for the full value of the reduced-priced movies you have received

Disney Movie Club #1379999
Sounds like this was Featured Title orders. There is a Featured Title program that comes along with the Club membership ~ here is how the Featured Title program works:
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at www.DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. Please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I'd be happy to help you with your account. Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club
comment to review:

I keep refusing, they keep sending

Disney Movie Club #1363417
We are here to help! You do not ever have to accept your Featured Title - just go online by the deadline to respond and decline if you wish. Then you do not need to worry about sending anything back - you can do it on your timeframe.
Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can help make this a better experience for you.

Completely dispicable

Disney Movie Club #1363415
I certainly regret you are frustrated with the Featured Title portion of your Disney Movie Club Membership. I would be happy to help you through this and provide you the best options. You never need to accept a movie you do not wish to own. Please refer to your Membership Guide for more details or give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I'd be happy to help you with your Membership.
comment to review:

Never signed up for it, got billed, repeatedly.

Disney Movie Club #1363413
Oh no! That is not how I want you to feel about the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help!
Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can resolve this for you.
1 0

Tried to rip me off.

Disney Movie Club #1363412
Maurine,
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let us help! Give my team a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club #1356131
I certainly regret you feel this way!
Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 and let me help!

Disney Movie Club #1356130
Carrie, that is certainly not the Customer Service experience we want you to have with us. You may email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance. I'd be happy to help you with your needs.

Disney Movie Club #1356126
cksafetyharbour_63.
Let me be sure this is taken care of for you. Please call me at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you and ensure this does not happen this way in the future.

Disney Movie Club #1356124
I apologize my response was interrupted. Returning the funds to the credit card timeframe can vary depending upon your banking institution. Please give me a call and I'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Disney Movie Club #1356122
Hello,
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and that is not the experience we want you to have with us. Returning of money varies on the Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can resolve this for you.
2 replies
Well I got my bank statement and once again you all took out $30 from me and didn't even send a movie, I called 2 weeks ago and said no more, now please return my money or i will contact lawyer and BBB
comment to review:

Somehow got signed up--crazy!!!!!

Disney Movie Club #1356091
Hello,
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and that is not the experience we want you to have with us. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can resolve this for you.

UPSET PERSON

Disney Movie Club #1341736
Russell,
Your Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you.
I would be happy to help you navigate this easier to make this a much better experience. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details for further assistance.
comment to review:

Never signed up. Stolen credit card info

Disney Movie Club #1341732
Thank you for letting me know. If this was a fraud situation, we would like to resolve this with you as soon as possible. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Unpredictable orders

Disney Movie Club #1341731
I certainly regret you feel this way. You should always receive the movies you have ordered. From the sounds of this, I'm concerned you may not be receiving your Featured Title notifications via mail and email as expected. I can certainly help you with this. These will give you your timeframe to accept or decline your Featured Title by as well as show you what your Member offer would be. For example, our current VIP offer is buy one full priced title, get 50% off additional titles. Please let me help with your account. Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.

Never Signed Up, But CC Was Charged

Disney Movie Club #1341727
I am happy you were able to speak to one of our Cast Members and have this taken care of. That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. If I can be of any further assistance, please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details and I would be happy to help you.

Disney Movie Club #1341725
Oh no! That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details so I can make this a better experience for you.
1 reply
Okay, you took $33 out of my account again! (2 weeks ago) and then $45 yesterday! Now this is enough! I want my money back or I will be calling the court house!

Monthly movie selection arriving every 2 weeks

Disney Movie Club #1327783
Please let me help you with your Disney Movie Club Membership. I can be reached at 800-459-7002 or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance.
Here's some information regarding Club that I hope you find helpful in the meantime. Your Featured Title comes 15 times a year. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, plus 2 seasonal titles, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at www.DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. I can help with any further questions or concerns you may have to make this a better experience for you. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you, Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category

Disney Movie Club #1323485
Please let me help!
Give me a call at 800-459-7002 and I would be happy to help you with your Disney Movie Club Membership.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review

Disney Movie Club #1323483
Thank you for your insights!
We are only a phone call away. I encourage anyone who is having questions to reach out to us at 800-362-4587, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday - Friday and we would be happy to help!

Sorely disappointed! Denied membership

Disney Movie Club #1317404
I'm so glad to read all is well now! Thank you for sharing!

Sorely disappointed! Denied membership

Disney Movie Club #1314454
Oh no, that is certainly not the experience I want you to have with us. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details, and I'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Disney Movie Club - Account Review

Disney Movie Club #1314452
Please give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with details, and I'd be happy to help you.