comment to review:

Disney Movie Club a Fraud!

Disney Movie Club #128723
Thank you for contacting me today so we were able to resolve your account. If you have any questions in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 800-459-7002.

comment to review:

Disney Movie Club a Fraud!

Disney Movie Club #128125
I would like to help you with your Disney Movie Club Account. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002.

Avoid at All (Fraudulent) Costs

Disney Movie Club #122001
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would like the opportunity to help you with your account. Once I have more information, I will be able to review your account and assist you with all your needs. Please call me on my direct line at 800-459-7002. I hope to speak with you soon.

Money

Disney Movie Club #120586
I can help you with your Disney Movie Club Membership. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002. Thank you!

Buyer beware fraud company

Disney Movie Club #117837
I am terribly sorry you are experiencing difficulties with your Disney Movie Club Membership. I would be happy to help you with this! Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002. Thank you!
comment to review:

Charged for movies that I sent in as declined, have not recieved the movie that I DID order

Disney Movie Club #109443
The Disney Movie Club appreciates that our Members want alternative methods to respond to their Featured Titles. By visiting our website or calling our 24 hour automated phone system, you are able to manage your Featured Titles at your convenience. Please visit disneymovieclub.com or call 800-382-4527. All you need is your Member number, which is located in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

comment to review:

Disney movie club has no customer service

Disney Movie Club #109425
I would be happy to assist you with your concerns. Please call me directly at 800-459-7002.
Thank you!

comment to review:

Unauthorized charges to my debit card

Disney Movie Club #101069
Thank you for speaking with me regarding your account. So happy we were able to assist you!

0 1

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB MADE US HOMELESS

Disney Movie Club #101068
Thank you for speaking to me today regarding your account. So happy we were able to assist you!

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB MADE US HOMELESS

Disney Movie Club #101057
I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call 1-800-459-7002. For fastest service please have your member number when you call. Your membership number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your Featured Title card in the membership information box or if you recently received an order, your membership number can be found at the top of the enclosed invoice. If you do not have your member number, please call 1-920-521-4015.

Also, the Disney Movie Club website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at www.disneymovieclub.com where you can send emails to our customer service cast members, place an order, or learn more about the club.

comment to review:

Charged for movie I didn't get.

Disney Movie Club #99617

comment to review:

Disney Movie Club: Terrible customer service, return policy sucks!

Disney Movie Club #94901