comment to review:

The worst company , very bad service, follow up, etc

Disney Movie Club #653739
I am so sorry this was your experience with the Disney Movie Club! This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. I hope you have been able to take advantage of the discounts in your Featured Title mailings each time, that is where the amazing deals are! We are here to help with any concern so please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

Angry customer

Disney Movie Club #653737
Oh no! This is not the type of experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

Unable to order movie

Disney Movie Club #653731
I am sorry you are having frustration with the ordering process. I am here to help! Please either give me a call at 800-459-7002 and we can walk through it together or email me your membership number and detailed information to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I would be happy to help!

Added to Movie Club without authorization

Disney Movie Club #653726
Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com We are here to help resolve this for you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Unable to sign in

Disney Movie Club #653725
I regret any frustration you are experiencing logging into your account. We can help you with these log in concerns! Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or email me with your membership number and specifics to: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Been trying to cancel account for months!

Disney Movie Club #653719
I am so sorry this was your experience with the Disney Movie Club! This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

PISSED! FRAUD! PISSED!

Disney Movie Club #653715
Hello,
I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.
This sounds like a Featured Title. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
Simple ways to respond at your convenience are:
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at www.DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.
Please let me know if you have any further questions
Please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or through email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for further assistance. I am here to help!
1 0

Disney Movie Club #261048
Glad I was able to resolve your concerns Jen! Let me know if you have any questions in the future!

Never wanted this!

Disney Movie Club #260629
Bearkat9,
I can help you resolve this. Please give me a call on my direct line at 800-459-7002. I look forward to hearing from you!

Disney Movie Club Rip Off

Disney Movie Club #260624
Arcania,

Something clearly went wrong and this is definitely not the experience we want ANY DMC members to have! I sincerely apologize and thank you for sharing this. I understand that you don’t want to speak with anyone about this, but in case you decide you would like to, my direct number is 800-273-0015. I’ll also make sure your comments regarding the IVR/Answering System are heard.

Again, I’m sorry this happened and will do everything I can to resolve the issue if you do decide to call.

comment to review:

I joined the movie club and never got movies

Disney Movie Club #252832
I can help you! This type of experience is not the level of customer service we at the Disney Movie Club demand. Please contact me at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with your name and address so I can look up your account and fix this for you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns. Thank you!

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB >> Disney Movie Club Tips | DISNEY MOVIE CLUB Guide

Disney Movie Club #252735
Good day!
The best information regarding the Disney Movie Club can be found at disneymovieclub.go.com. If you have any questions, please contact me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disney Movie Club #249702
Happy we were able to help you! Please let me know if you have further questions!

Disney Movie Club #249698
Brittany,
I just received your voice mail and I will call you shortly to assist you.
Thank you for your continued patience!
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club -accused me of not paying, well l did pay, and i have a receipt.

Disney Movie Club #249590
I regret you are experiencing difficulties with the Disney Movie Club. Please contact me directly at memberadvocate@moviecubinfo.com or 800-459-7002 so I may assist you.

Disney Movie Club #249586
I regret you are experiencing difficulties with the Disney Movie Club. Please feel free to contact me directly for assistance at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002. I most certainly can assist you!
comment to review:

Shipped movies that I did not order and missing movies that I want

Disney Movie Club #249580
I'm sorry Judith! That is not the experience you should have with the Disney Movie Club. I would love to help you with this but I need more information first. Please email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with the details. Please include your full name, address and Member number if you have that and I will surely fix this right away for you!

Disney Movie Club #249575
Brittany,
I can help you with your Disney Movie Club account. I regret you are having trouble with the website, please call me or email me at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can assist you. Thank you!

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB MADE US HOMELESS

Disney Movie Club #227461
Carolyn,
My direct line if 800-459-7002.

DISNEY MOVIE CLUB MADE US HOMELESS

Disney Movie Club #227457
Carolyn,
I regret that you have not received your movies yet. Please give me a call directly and I will be able to assist you further.

Disney Movie Club - Can't get hold of them

Disney Movie Club #226690
Bern,
It appears someone has created an account in your name. Please call me so I may assist you with this. My direct line is 800-459-7002.

Did Not Sign up please reverse charges now

Disney Movie Club #223534
I have emailed you directly for assistance. Please contact me at 800-459-7002 so I am able to fix this for you. Thank you
comment to review:

Sent Poster but not the movie that was suppose to come with it.

Disney Movie Club #223518
Please contact me directly so I may assist you. My direct phone line is 800-459-7002. I look forward to helping fix this for you and I regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Disney Movie Club - Can't get hold of them

Disney Movie Club #223222

Disney Movie Club #219731
MadGram,
Please call me directly at 800-459-7002 so I may assist you with your account.
comment to review:

Charged for movie I didn't get.

Disney Movie Club #219730
Tina,
Please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 so I can help you replace those lost or stolen packages.

Disney Movie Club #214328
Carl,
Looks like someone signed up on the Web for the Disney Movie Club - movies were sent out - I am sending a prepaid mailing label for the return of the movies and have closed the account. If you have any questions, please call me directly at 800-459-7002.

Disney Movie Club #214316
Carl,
Please give me a call so I may assist you. 800-459-7002.
comment to review:

Why can't I log in to my members account?

Disney Movie Club #214315
Kelly H,
Please give me a call and we will figure out why you cannot get into your account on the Disney Movie Club website.

Disney Movie Club #209399
Thank you again for speaking with me today. I enjoy hearing insights from our Members!

Disney Movie Club #209010
I regret I missed your call. I have left a message at your home to have you call me so we can discuss your concerns. In the meantime, I have cancelled your account per your request. Thank you for your valuable insight!

Disney Movie Club #207985
I can help you answer any questions you may have regarding your Disney Movie Club account and the website. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002.
comment to review:

Why can't I log in to my members account?

Disney Movie Club #207719
I regret you cannot log in to your Disney Movie Club account. Please give me a call so I help you fix this. 800-459-7002
comment to review:

A ripoff and pain my ......

Disney Movie Club #201567
I regret you are having difficulty with your Disney Movie Club account. I can help! Please give me a call directly and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Disney Movie Club #201563
If you are having difficulty with the Disney Movie Club, please give me a call directly and I would be happy to assist you and any questions you may have.

Disney Movie Club #201562
If anyone wishes to learn about the Disney Movie Club and how it works, please give me a call directly and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Disney Movie Club Refund Refusal on Unopened DVD Set

Disney Movie Club #196866
Quailpointe,

Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 for assistance with your Disney Movie Club account.

comment to review:

Disney Movie Club: Terrible customer service, return policy sucks!

Disney Movie Club #196828
Julia,
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have resolved your account and sent you an email to confirm this. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 800-459-7002.

Canceled order billed anyway

Disney Movie Club #189804
Robin,
Thank you for reaching out to me today. I look forward to being of further assistance to you once I receive your email per our discussion.

Disney Movie Club #186830
Jade,
I am the Member Advocate with the Disney Movie Club and I am here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your Membership. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 for help.
comment to review:

DISNEY movie club charge me scam what to do

Disney Movie Club #186827
If you are having concerns with the Disney Movie Club, please contact me directly for assistance. My direct line is 800-459-7002.

Kate,
We regret any inconvenience you have experienced due to the incorrect phone number listed on this old post.

Cancelled membership;still getting movies

Disney Movie Club #179385
Ashley,
If you have further concerns with the Disney Movie Club, please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002.

Disney Movie Club #174132
ShhhQ,
I can help you with the Disney Movie Club. Please contact me directly at number 800-459-7002.
comment to review:

Disney Club - First Ticked - Now Pleased.

Disney Movie Club #169419
I was happy to be able to help you today!

Louise
comment to review:

You claim to make it easy only to play a game

Disney Movie Club #168024
I regret you are having difficulties with the Disney Movie Club. I am here to help you. Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002.
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club- sending movies I declined!

Disney Movie Club #164624
If you are having concerns with your Disney Movie Club account, please contact me for assistance so I may help you resolve this. My direct phone number is 800-459-7002.

Disney Movie Club DVD

Disney Movie Club #164620
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club: Terrible customer service, return policy sucks!

Disney Movie Club #164619
Lilly,
Please contact me for assistance with your Disney Movie Club account. I can help you resolve your concerns. My direct phone number is 800-459-7002.
1 reply
Kaydan Dbf
I would suggest you don't engage makemyday2016, this person works with pissedconsumer.com to drive up users. Shameful but just wait until they make up claims of child molestation, that's a common trend they use to drive up post but just one of the many. Sorry to burst your bubble makemyday2016 but gotta expose you.
comment to review:

Unauthorized charges to my debit card

Disney Movie Club #164607
Cassandre,

I see you spoke to one of our Cast Members this morning and they have resolved your concerns. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002.

0 2

The Disney Movie Club scammed me into membership

Walt Disney World #164205
Anita,
I see you spoke with one of our Cast Members and your account has been closed effective July 13, 2010. I would like to discuss your experience so we can learn and grow from it. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line 800-459-****. I look forward to speaking with you!