Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Lawrence, Massachusetts

Disney Movie Club #956033
Good Day,
My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and we can certainly help you with this! Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we can explain everything about the Club including the Featured Title program, commitment and even the deals and discounts you will be able to take advantage of!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Abilene, Texas

Disney Movie Club #956029
Good Day,
My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would like the opportunity to look into your account to see what is happening. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to assist you further.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club #956027
Good afternoon,
I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can certainly help you with your order. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to assist you further.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club #956024
Good afternoon!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can certainly help you with your order. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to look up this order for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Automatic Unwanted Orders and Impossible to Cancel

Disney Movie Club #954929
Lindsey, please call our Member Advocate team directly at 800-459-7002.

Automatic Unwanted Orders and Impossible to Cancel

Disney Movie Club #954928
Good day,
I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I am here to help! I regret you are getting your Featured Titles if you have declined them, that should not happen. Let us figure out what is happening together. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we will be able to assist you further. I look forward to making this a more magical experience for you.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Lawrence, Massachusetts

Disney Movie Club #954924
Good afternoon,
Sounds like there may be some confusion regarding your Disney Movie Club membership and the Featured Title program. My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at www.DisneyMovieClub.com. -Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. For more information on your Membership Agreement please follow this link: http://bit.ly/152bMcR . Please let me know if you have any further questions. Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club
comment to review:

Unable to speak with a customer service representative

Disney Movie Club #954922
Good day,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would like to give you my Member Advocate teams direct phone number: 800-459-7002. Please give us a call and we would be happy to assist you with all your Club needs.
Thank you!
1 reply
Yes, and when you call this number.. it’s disconnected. I hate I did this movie thing. It’s a mess and they do not have a way to contact a live individual.
comment to review:

Had issues receiving movies I ACTUALLY ordered from Disney Movie Club!

Disney Movie Club #954921
I regret you are having an unfortunate experience with the Disney Movie Club. I would like to help make this a more magical experience for you. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you.

Disney Movie Club - Cancellation Policy Review from Vancouver, Washington

Disney Movie Club #954918
Good day,
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I would be able to help you with this. I need more information in order to help. Please contact our team directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to assist you.
0 2

Dissatisfaction

Disney Movie Club #949797
We would be happy to assist you! Please give us a call directly at 800-362-4587 and we can resolve all of your concerns.
Priscilla, Member Advocate

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Duncan, Oklahoma

Disney Movie Club #949796
My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I can help you with this! Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002.
comment to review:

Someone opened an account in my name.

Disney Movie Club #949794
Oh no! Please let us help! Give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to take care of this for you.

Disney Movie Club #949793
That is certainly not the level of customer service we demand from the Disney Movie Club. I regret this was your experience. There can only be one DVD membership and one Blu-ray membership allowed per household. (physical address as deemed by USPS) If you have questions, please feel free to call my team directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you!
comment to review:

Overpriced service that tries really hard to overcharge you constantly

Disney Movie Club #949789
Hello! I can help you! I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can resolve everything quite easily with a phone call. I will give you my teams direct phone line at 800-459-7002. I look forward to assisting you further.
1 reply
You never answer the *** phone. Only an automated system, but there are never representatives to answer. This is a shady company. Stay as far away from these crooks as possible.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Bellevue, Washington

Disney Movie Club #949787
Hello! I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Hopefully I can help clear this up! The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.
For more information on your Membership Agreement please follow this link: http://bit.ly/152bMcR . Please let me know if you have any further questions. Priscilla Porter Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from North Fort Myers, Florida

Disney Movie Club #949786
Would this possibly be from a Featured Title? The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.
For more information on your Membership Agreement please follow this link: http://bit.ly/152bMcR . Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions. Priscilla Porter Member Advocate Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Haddonfield, New Jersey

Disney Movie Club #949779
If you have a title that you need to return, the fastest way to return it is to use the mailing label inside the package. Or give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to send you a prepaid mailing label. Those processes will ensure that the title gets back and properly credited to your account. We are here to help! Please give us a call and we can assist you further!

Disney Movie Club - Cancellation Policy Review from North Hollywood, California

Disney Movie Club #949773
We can help you with your Disney Movie Club membership. If you have met the commitment and given us a call to cancel your membership, you should not be receiving invoices for additional movies. I would like to see what happened and help. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to research this and help resolve any concerns you may have on your account.

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Omaha, Nebraska

Disney Movie Club #949768
Please let us help! You must have one full priced movie in your cart to receive the discount on the additional titles. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you place your order and resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Disney repeated sent me movies I had declined

Disney Movie Club #759272
We can help! Please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 so we can take care of this for you.

Just a Scam Protected Heavily by the Disney Name

Disney Movie Club #758107
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 800-459-7002. I will be happy to help!
comment to review:

Worst Business Ethic and customer service ever! Incompetent workers!

Disney Movie Club #744471
We would be happy to help! Please give us a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we can help you resolve this.

STOP SENDING MOVIES

Disney Movie Club #744466
Not a problem Rebecca, I have canceled your account and sent you a prepaid mailing label to return the title on it's way to you. If you have any questions, please let me know at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.
comment to review:

Charged for two movies I did not buy.

Disney Movie Club #744462
Please feel free to contact us directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to assist you further.
comment to review:

I have a bill but don't have merchantdise.

Disney Movie Club #744461
Louis,

If there is merchandise that you have not received there are things that we can do to assist you. We would like to speak to you to find a way to best resolve this situation,

A mistake

Disney Movie Club #744417
I regret you had a bad experience with the Disney Movie Club. That is not at all the experience we wish you to have. Please give our Member Advocate team a call at 800-459-7002 and we would love the opportunity to make this right for you!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Won't Work With You

Disney Movie Club #744415
We will certainly work with you and we can help you resolve this!
Please give our Member Advocate team a call at 800-459-7002 for assistance.
comment to review:

I'm not a member of this Disney club and never enrolled in this Disney club.

Disney Movie Club #744414
We can help!
Please give our Member Advocate team a call at 800-459-7002 for assistance.
comment to review:

Should Have Known Better !!! Lesson Learned !!!

Disney Movie Club #744411
I regret you have had a bad experience with us! Please let us help! Give us a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email us with details to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to help you.

Ripped off

Disney Movie Club #744409
Mandy,

I understand you are experiencing some frustration with your account. I regret any inconvenience this has caused you. An explanation of how to change the discount on line is given below.

When shopping on the Disney Movie Club Web site, please know that the prices in red are the discounted price that you will receive when you use your current offer code. The prices in black reflect the original price.
If you would like to order movies at regular price using no discounts, log in to the www.disneymovieclub.com website. On the left hand side, select the special offers tab. From there select the other offers icon and then click on the no offers used icon. That will allow you to purchase movies at regular price.

Please contact the Member Advocate team directly at 800-273-0015 with any questions or concerns. We are waiting to provide you with a magical experience so please contact us at your convenience. We would be able to adjust your pricing and assist with any other needs on the account.
comment to review:

Movies sent that weren't ordered

Disney Movie Club #744303
I regret you had such -an unfortunate experience with us. Please give us a call directly at 800-459-7002 ~ We are here to help!

Disney Movie Club- random inaccurate bills

Disney Movie Club #654300
I am so sorry this was your experience with the Disney Movie Club! This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club is a scam/fraud never sign up!

Disney Movie Club #654297
I regret your unfortunate experience. This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Made me pay for something I did not order!

Disney Movie Club #654287
If anyone else has questions or concerns about their Disney Movie Club account, I am here to help! We do not wish anyone to have a bad experience with us. Please feel free to contact us directly for assistance. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team is ready to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Made me pay for something I did not order!

Disney Movie Club #654267
I am emailing you from memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com with account specific information to help you. Please let me know if you have any questions or further concerns.

Disney Movie Club #654237
I would love the opportunity to resolve your concerns with the Disney Movie Club! Please call me directly at 800-459-7002 or by email me the membership number and details to: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com I look forward to hearing from you soon to resolve this with you!
comment to review:

Charged for movies I did not order

Disney Movie Club #654234
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club Canceled My Account...for living in a Duplex!

Disney Movie Club #654233
I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate with the Disney Movie Club and I can help you with this! Please contact us directly at 800-459-7002 or by emailing details to: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.

Disney Movie Club Credit Card Thieves

Disney Movie Club #654232
I am so sorry this was your experience with the Disney Movie Club! This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please contact us directly so we can resolve this for you. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Charged for movies I didn't order

Disney Movie Club #654231
1 reply
You do this to people all the time.. Here it is YEARS LATER since this was posted and your STILL stealing from people! Shameful!

Here To Help

Disney Movie Club #654196
I assure you we can help you with this! Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email membership number and more information to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Purchased and want to cancel but can't

Disney Movie Club #654195
We can help you with this! Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or email me with your membership number and more information to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Never received movie I payed for

Disney Movie Club #654194
Robert,
We can help you with this! Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance with your account. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns.
comment to review:

Unable to cancel order or get Disney movies selected

Disney Movie Club #653825
This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club! Please contact us directly for so we can look into your account and see what is going on for you. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team is here to help you resolve any of your concerns so your experience with the Disney Movie Club is a good one.
0 2
2 replies
I was charged 39 dollars for I don't know what I've nevered received nun of the movies so i would liked to know how can I get my money back
comment to review:

I was charged for movies I didn't order

Disney Movie Club #653824
I am so sorry for your experience with the Disney Movie Club! Please feel free to contact us directly for further assistance to resolve this. We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to take care of this right away for you.

Billed for something I returned

Disney Movie Club #653747
This is not the experience we wish you to have with us. Please let me help! Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or email me with the Membership number and details to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com My team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns right away. Look forward to hearing from you!
comment to review:

How sorry they are about sending movies out!

Disney Movie Club #653744
This sounds like a concern about the Featured Title program as part of your Disney Movie Club membership. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. I can be reached at memberadvocat@movieclubinfo.com

Account log-in problems

Disney Movie Club #653743
katydawn,
Please call me directly at 800-459-7002 and we can help you access your account.

Account log-in problems

Disney Movie Club #653742
We can certainly help you access your account. Please feel free to contact us directly at 800-459-7002 or email me the Membership number and details to: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and my team will be able to help you resolve any of your concerns. We look forward to hearing from you soon!