WORST club ever

Disney Movie Club #1036888
Oh no! I regret you feel this way. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I am here to help. What I would suggest is you give us a call directly at 800-362-4587 (have your membership number ready) and let us help. We can explain everything and make this a more magical experience for you! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Dauphin, Manitoba

Disney Movie Club #1036885
Good afternoon!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can certainly help you cancel your account. What I would suggest is you give us a call directly at 800-362-4587 (have your membership number ready) and let us help!
I look forward to making this a more magical experience for you!

Bogus Amount Due letter from Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club #1015249
We can certainly help you!
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we will be able to resolve this quickly and painlessly for you.

Great Deal, Great Support

Disney Movie Club #1015248
Thank you for your insights! I am so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. Please feel free to join us again anytime in the future! ☺
If anyone has questions about the Disney Movie Club or how it works, please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I would be happy to help!

Disney Movie Club Trouble

Disney Movie Club #1015243
Hello!
My team can help you. My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please email me or call my team directly with your information and we would be happy to look into your login not working. Our email address is: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and the direct phone number is 800-459-7002. We look forward to helping you soon to make this a better experience for you!

Disney Movie Club - Disney Movies Review from Hammondsport, New York

Disney Movie Club #1015240
Hello!
I can help you. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please email me or call me directly with your information and I'd be happy to look into this for you. Email address is: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and direct phone number is 800-459-7002. I look forward to helping you soon!

Disney Movie Club Membership Review from Gainesville, Florida

Disney Movie Club #1008294
Hello, I would like to offer assistance to make this a better experience with the Disney Movie Club. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can certainly help resolve any concern you may have, explain the membership, commitment, and Featured Title program. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 for assistance.

Disney Movie Club Movie Rental Review from Naperville, Illinois

Disney Movie Club #1008287
Hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We are here to help! Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to resolve this with you. Please have your membership number handy when you call. We look forward to making this a more magical experience for you!
comment to review:

Cashed my cheques, but claim I must have bank call to confirm this...Do Not join the Disney Movie club!

Disney Movie Club #1007044
Alayah,
Please give my team a call to discuss this. We would be happy to help! Please call 800-459-7002 and let us help!
I have sent out your order for TINKER BELL AND THE LEGEND OF THE NEVERBEAST.
For your protection, I would caution placing your banking information on the internet like this. Please let us help and you can delete your post.
Thank you!
Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club
1 0

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Dewitt, Iowa

Disney Movie Club #1007032
There may be a number of reasons it is still processing. Please give my team a call and we would be happy to help look into this for you! We can be reached at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Most people don't read the Terms of Service

Disney Movie Club #1007031
Thank you for your insights! I am the Member Advocate with the Disney Movie Club and I am always here to help anyone with their membership.
I can be reached by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002.
Thank you!

Disney Movie Club #999073
Jessica, you may log on to your account at DisneyMovieClub.com and respond to your Featured Titles at your convenience. I recommend our members log on once a week to make sure they do not miss a response or any of our weekly offers. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help!
comment to review:

Charged for movies I didn't order

Disney Movie Club #999071
You should not receive a Featured Title if you declined it. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 so we can see what is occurring with your account and resolve this for you.
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club a Fraud!

Disney Movie Club #999066
If you have any questions about how the Disney Movie Club or the Featured Title program works, please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you!

Disney Movie Club #999025
You may email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I would be happy to help.

Review in Entertainment category from Sugar City, Idaho

Disney Movie Club #999021
Thank you! We love our Members and are always here to help if they have any questions!
Have a Magical Day!
memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com 800-362-4587
comment to review:

$45 for movies I swear I declined..

Disney Movie Club #999020
We can certainly help you with a return. You never have to keep a title you do not wish to have. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to assist you further.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Fernley, Nevada

Disney Movie Club #999001
We can help you resolve this! My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we can make this a more magical experience for you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

My card is getting $40 dollars taken off it a month

Disney Movie Club #998998
Hello,
Sounds like we are not hearing your response for your Featured Titles. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you.
Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you with this.

No customer service

Disney Movie Club #998977
Hello, my name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I can help you with this! Please contact me directly either via email to memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone 800-459-7002 and I would be happy to help resolve this.
I look forward to hearing from you!

They are a disgrace

Disney Movie Club #998953
That is not the experience we wish you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help make this a more magical experience for you. I would like to introduce myself, my name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would like to discuss your experience with you. Please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 and I promise you I can help.

Don't sign up

Disney Movie Club #998944
Please let us help! I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I would be happy to fix this for you. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 for further assistance.

Disney Movie Club - Cancellation Policy Review from Los Angeles, California

Disney Movie Club #989320
Hello,
My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can certainly help you with this today. Please give us a call at 800-459-7002 and my team would be happy to help you.
Disney Movie Club memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

Disney Movie Club - Account Review

Disney Movie Club #989319
Disney Movie Club memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

Disney Movie Club #989315
Good day!
My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club I am here to help you. There are plenty of options we can have to help. Please give us a call at 800-459-7002 and my team would be able to assist you further.
1 reply
Eligio Dex
Well I dint have a phone either

Disney Movie Club - Account Review from San Francisco, California

Disney Movie Club #989314
Good day!
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I am here to help you. I would like to ask you to please give us a call at 800-459-7002 and my team would be able to help troubleshoot this with you. I have confidence we can help!

Automatic Unwanted Orders and Impossible to Cancel

Disney Movie Club #985768
Lindsey, please call my team directly at 800-459-7002.

Disney Movie Club - Cancellation Policy Review from Vancouver, Washington

Disney Movie Club #985767
Galeana,
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 so we can verify everything is resolved for you.

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club #985765
Alicia,
We ship USPS Media Mail.
Shipments can take 7-10 business days to receive in home.
If you have questions, please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help.

Disney Movie Club's bad policies

Disney Movie Club #985762
Hello,
My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and we can help! Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Warrior, Alabama

Disney Movie Club #985613
Good morning,
I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I sincerely regret this happened to you. That is not what should happen. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 and I would be happy to resolve this for you right away.

THEY ARE *** !

Disney Movie Club #983618
My name is Priscilla. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and we are here to help you. Please contact my team directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002 and we can answer any question you may have.
comment to review:

Never join Disney movie, no customer service and a rip off

Disney Movie Club #983616
Hello!
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can help you!
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to resolve this for you.
0 2

Disney Movie Club - Account Review from Nortonville, Kansas

Disney Movie Club #983603
Hello,
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can help! Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we can fully explain the Featured Title process as well as every part of your Club membership.

THEY ARE *** !

Disney Movie Club #983600
We can absolutely help you! Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to send you a pre-paid mailing label to return the Featured Title. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. You respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment. Simple ways to respond at your convenience are:
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at www.DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Not So bad Actually

Disney Movie Club #983589
Hello,
I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club We can help you straighten out the Princess Diaries and Roger Rabbit concern. Give my team a call at 800-459-7002.
1 0

Disney Movie Club - Charge Review from Fremont, California

Disney Movie Club #983585
Hello,
My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We can certainly help you with any concerns you have. Please contact my team directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you!

Disney Movie Club #977258
Depending upon your banking institution, it could take a few days to reflect. I hope it is resolved now. If you have questions, please give me a call. Thanks! Priscilla
1 reply
Priscilla,
Finally after 20 days my money is back in my account. However, I have asked your company to take my information off your list. I have asked for you to not send me movies. I have asked for you to take my credit information out of your system. I'm still receiving information and movies. Why does this have to go on like this? You should be able to fix this the first time.

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Bellevue, Washington

Disney Movie Club #977255
I regret you feel this way! Please let me help! My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I can help you with any aspect of your membership. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

IT'S A SCAM

Disney Movie Club #971318
Oh no! I regret you feel this way. Are you taking full advantage of your Featured Title offerings? You receive a percentage off additional titles with a full priced title making the discounts really work to your advantage. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you with your account.
comment to review:

The Website doesn't list if the movies have closed captioning or subtitles.

Disney Movie Club #971316
Good day,
We can certainly help you with this! Please email your questions and details to DMCQuestions@movieclubinfo.com and we can assist you further.

Dislike Disney

Disney Movie Club #971314
Good afternoon,
My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can certainly help you with your concerns. Please give us a call directly at 888-257-9100 and you will be able to speak to a Cast Member without any issues. We are here to make this a better experience for you. Please let us help!

Disney Movie Club #971311
Oh No! this is not the experience we wish you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 where you will go directly to a Cast Member waiting to help you today.

Disney Movie Club #971310
Good Day,
I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please give us a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you resolve this quickly!

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club #959256
Laura, please give our team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to look into your order for you.

CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP

Disney Movie Club #959254
Good Day,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. We would be happy to help you with your membership. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we can look into your account together.
We look forward to making this a more magical experience for you!
4 2

Club ignores members

Disney Movie Club #956041
Good Day,
I regret this is your experience with the Disney Movie Club. Let us help you. Please feel free to email my team directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to assist you with all your needs to make this a more magical experience for you.

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Virginia Beach, Virginia

Disney Movie Club #956039
Good day!
My name is Priscilla, I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can help you with this.
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email us at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to look into your membership and see what we can help you with.

Disney Movie Club - Movie Review from Orlando, Florida

Disney Movie Club #956037
Hello,
I wish I had that magic key to unlock some of those great classics from the Disney Vault! But alas, some of those great movies we loved as a child are currently being preserved for generations to come.
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to look into specific titles for you.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Bellevue, Washington

Disney Movie Club #956035
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, we can help answer any questions or concerns you may have.