Disney Movie Club Customer Care Review

Disney Movie Club #1150776
Good afternoon,
I regret that you had an unfortunate experience with us. Please rest assured that our Cast Member did provide you with accurate information. LADY AND THE TRAMP is currently being restored for future generations and unavailable. SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS is only available as the combination pack with the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD. And unfortunately, DESPICABLE ME is not a Disney title so it is not available through the Disney Movie Club. If I can answer any further questions, please do not hesitate to email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Worst Experience

Disney Movie Club #1150739
That is definitely not the level of customer service experience we demand from the Disney Movie Club. I sincerely regret this is what you experienced. Please give me the opportunity to make this a more magical interaction for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 and we will be happy to help resolve this for you. If you would prefer, you may email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we can discuss it at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you!

Disney Movie Club Membership Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota

Disney Movie Club #1150731
I certainly regret you feel this way about the Disney Movie Club, but please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I can help explain your full membership, how the program and discounts work. Please feel free to call 800-459-7002 directly and either myself or one of my team would be happy to help! If you would prefer, I am available via email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com
0 1

Worst company ever!

Disney Movie Club #1150726
rollo2016,
I can help fully explain the Disney Movie Club and how our discounts work and show you all the advantages of being a Club member. Please feel free to contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002.

Worst company ever!

Disney Movie Club #1150723
That is not the feeling I wish you to have after speaking with our Cast Members. Please let me help make this a more magical experience with the Disney Movie Club. Please reach out to me directly by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Terrible

Disney Movie Club #1150720
I am here to help! Please feel free to contact me via email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002.

Won't refund my money

Disney Movie Club #1137650
That is not the experience we wish you to have. Please let me help! My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

misrepresented.

Disney Movie Club #1137648
Greetings! My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to assisting you!

RIP-OFF

Disney Movie Club #1137646
We can help you resolve this. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please email or call us directly. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to making this a better experience for you!

Terrible

Disney Movie Club #1137644
Good morning!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to assisting you!
Hi Priscilla!
You are the only human being in DMC. I just sent you an e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for you help!
Mrs. Hussain

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from S, Sao Paulo

Disney Movie Club #1137643
I understand your frustration with the experience you had at the movie theater. I hope that you take the time and check into the Disney Movie Club and all the wonderful titles we have to offer! Please give us a call at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you.

Horrible Company and Service

Disney Movie Club #1137638
Oh no! That is certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club.
Good morning!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would like to speak with you about your membership experience. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I hope I can make this a more magical experience for you!

Item numbers?!

Disney Movie Club #1137637
Good morning!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to help you with your orders. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
1 2

Love it

Disney Movie Club #1137636
I'm so happy to read this! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category from Brooklyn, New York

Disney Movie Club #1137634
comment to review:

Please release Strange Magic on Blu Ray as a montly title...

Disney Movie Club #1120860
I will forward your comments along to our Marketing Team.

Seriously already 24 days and no information

Disney Movie Club #1120859
We are here to help! Please give us a call at 888-257-9100 and we would be happy to look into this order and see what is happening.
I look forward to making this a magical experience for you with the Disney Movie Club!
3 0

VERRY UN HAPPY

Disney Movie Club #1116493
I see your account was successfully closed in January. If I can be of any further assistance, please contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disney movie club ends up overpriced, and service is awful

Disney Movie Club #1116485
I am so happy to hear that you experienced a good resolution! If I can do anything in the future, please let me know.

Disappointed

Disney Movie Club #1116478
If anyone is looking for our friends at Disney Movie Rewards, they can be reached at 866-246-8646 or www.disneymovierewards.com.
Disney Movie Club questions, please contact us directly at 800-362-4587 or DMCQuestions@movieclubinfo.com.
Thank you!
comment to review:

Declined movies and still recieved them

Disney Movie Club #1116465
Oh no! I regret this happened with your membership. If you decline, you should not be shipped that Featured Title. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email us with details at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to help make this a more magical experience for you!
comment to review:

Luckily I didn't fall for this scam and I did my research

Disney Movie Club #1116457
Good morning,
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Disney Movie Club, I would be happy to help answer them. My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. My direct line is 800-459-7002 or you can reach me by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.
Have a great day!
comment to review:

Shame on you, Disney, for tarnishing your name like this!

Disney Movie Club #1116448
Good morning, My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club.I would be happy to help answer any questions or concerns regarding the Disney Movie Club, and how the discounts work. My direct line is 800-459-7002 or you can reach me by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Cranford, New Jersey

Disney Movie Club #1116447
Oh no, that is not the level of customer service we demand with the Disney Movie Club. I can understand why you would be frustrated. Please let me have the opportunity to make this a better experience for you. Please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I look forward to making this a more magical experience for you.

Disney Movie Club Membership Review from Martinsburg, West Virginia

Disney Movie Club #1116444
Thank you for sharing your story! If anyone has questions or concerns regarding the Disney Movie Club, I would be happy to help answer them. My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. My direct line is 800-459-7002 or you can reach me by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com. I hope everyone has a Magical Day!

Review in Entertainment category from Neenah, Wisconsin

Disney Movie Club #1116438
0 1

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from San Leandro, California

Disney Movie Club #1116414
Good morning,
This sounds like a Featured Title charge. The Featured Title program is part of your membership agreement with the Disney Movie Club. Here is how it works: About every 3-4 weeks, up to 15 times a year, we send a Featured Title notification to every member. It is every member’s responsibility to respond to the Featured Title by the date indicated on the notification. You are not obligated to purchase the Featured Title selection. You are welcome to order other selections in its place or nothing at all. However, if a response is not received by the due date, either declining or accepting the Featured Title, it will automatically be shipped and billed to you. If you have a credit card on file to be used as payment, it will be charged on the date of shipment.
Simple ways to respond at your convenience are:
-Call our 24-hour automated phone system at 800-382-4527.
-Visit our web site at DisneyMovieClub.com.
-Return your Feature Title card by the due date indicated. I would be happy to explain the Disney Movie Club Membership if you have any further questions please give us a call. Priscilla Member Advocate Disney Movie Club 800-459-7002 memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com
1 1

Customer Service is a joke

Disney Movie Club #1116409
That is certainly not the level of customer service we demand at the Disney Movie Club. I regret that was your experience. Please let me help resolve this for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I'd be happy to make this a more magical experience for you.
comment to review:

Got their ads in my mail

Disney Movie Club #1116404
I regret you feel that way. Our Featured Title offers also come with an option to purchase additional titles at a discount. That is where the real savings are. In addition, we have Exclusive titles only found through Disney Movie Club. If you would like, I would be happy to explain all the great benefits a Disney Movie Club Membership holds. Give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 and I'd be happy answer any questions you may have.

Minor joined in my name

Disney Movie Club #1116402
Good morning, I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can certainly help you resolve this easily. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email us with details at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Bennington, Oklahoma

Disney Movie Club #1116400
Good morning, I am Priscilla, the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can help you with this. You should not have to pay for movies you have returned. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email us with details at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disney Movie Club Movie Rental Review from Evansville, Wyoming

Disney Movie Club #1116397
Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002 or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to help you. We can send you a prepaid mailing label to return the title at no expense to you.

Disney Movie Club Movie Rental Review from Evansville, Wyoming

Disney Movie Club #1116396
I can help you! My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002 or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to assist you with any of your needs!

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Delaware, Ohio

Disney Movie Club #1116391
Oh no! That is not the experience I want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help make this a better experience for you. My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call at 800-459-7002 or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to assist you with any of your needs!

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Kuwait, Al Kuwayt

Disney Movie Club #1116386
Please let me help! My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can certainly assist you. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email us at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance and we would be happy to help you!

Disney movie club ends up overpriced, and service is awful

Disney Movie Club #1092853
I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I would like to help. Please email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 so I can make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Colleyville, Texas

Disney Movie Club #1092849
I would like to introduce myself. I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would love to help explain the club and how the discounts work. Please email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or call me directly at 800-459-7002 and I would be happy to help! I look forward to assisting you further!

Disney Movie Club #1075016
I certainly do not want you to feel this way. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you!

Disney Movie Club #1075009
Please give my team a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you!

Disney Movie Club #1075007
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club and I can help you with your questions about how the Club or the Featured Title program works. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you!

Disney Movie Club #1073389
I would love to help you however, this post does not provide me enough information to locate your account or email address. For your protection I ask that you contact me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by calling 800-459-7002. Thank you,

Disney Movie Club #1054933
2 replies
Sherlyn Tzc
This makes it appear like they are willing to help, but I've left numerous voicemails for this person and it doesn't appear like it's going to stop because they refuse to respond.

Disney Movie Club #1054040
Please let us help! Give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or email me with details at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to help you resolve these concerns.
Sherlyn Tzc
You`re abusing the credit card you were given why would I want to give you a phone number.
I've written a dozen messages without a response, you most likely have a hundred dollars and all I have is the starter movies,BUT BECAUSE I`m still in the process of moving I can`t watch them.
You will have received all your monthly movies back, but you don`t card you're trying to dump them off on anyone anyway.
You have my email address write me there and tell me I`m *** out of luck there, I`'ll make sure I copy and paste them here.
comment to review:

Never Asked For The Movies.

Disney Movie Club #1054039
Sounds like we are not receiving your Featured Title response. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587 and we would be happy to look into your membership and help further!
comment to review:

Failure to resolve refund issue

Disney Movie Club #1054036
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 so we can get to the bottom of this for you.

Cancelled my Account

Disney Movie Club #1054035
I regret you did not receive that title as expected. We do work with the USPS to have them in homes as close to release date as possible. I do hope you are taking advantage of the offers each Featured Title cycle, that is where you receive great discounts. Look for those please. It will be buy one full priced title get so much% off additional titles.
Ayme Gkb
Your phone system is a joke. I also sent the movie back and I called today to check on status and they say it takes 4-6 weeks for you to show that a movie was returned. What a screw up you and your system is. I am so glad I cancelled. Been telling everyone I can that this is a rip off. Buy your movies from Amazon or anywhere else. You can get them cheaper most times and get them on time. This wasn't the first time you guys missed having a movie delivered on release day. What's the purpose of pre-ordering if it shows up after everyone else gets it on time from other places?
comment to review:

When i submit a postcard with the box No for the feature title i get it anyway.

Disney Movie Club #1054032
Robert, I wish I had that magic key that released those titles! Unfortunately, they are currently being restored for future generations and unavailable to purchase anywhere. As soon as they are made available to us, we will let our Members know.
comment to review:

Illegal withdral, false advertisement, poor customer service

Disney Movie Club #1054031
Oh no! Please let us help! Give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we can figure this out together.

Disney Lovers, Don't fall for the scam

Disney Movie Club #1054027
I regret that you feel this way! Our membership terms and conditions are stated as you sign up. When you accept these it informs you that you have a commitment to fulfill in order to receive your 4 titles for $1. You have two years to purchase the required titles at full price, or you will be charged full price for your initial order. Each Featured Title cycle provides you with an opportunity to purchase towards your commitment. If you do not wish to have that particular Featured Title, not a problem! Just decline it by the deadline and we will not send it. If I can help explain anything further, please email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.
4 0
3 replies
Ermelinda Gvz
Yes, exactly. It baffles me how little people read and understand contracts, then become angry with the company for making them fulfill said commitment. I am not at DMC Member Advocate, but when I signed up I fully understood the terms and have enjoyed my membership with no problems.

Glad to be a part of

Disney Movie Club #1036898
Thank you for sharing your story!