comment to review:

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category from Durham, North Carolina

Disney Movie Club #1186604
That is most certainly not the experience we want you to have with the Disney Movie Club. Please let me help! Give us a call at 800-362-4587, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday – Friday so we can make this a more magical interaction for you.
comment to review:

Disney Movie Club - Review in Entertainment category from Mountain View, California

Disney Movie Club #1183791
Thank you for your insights. Yes, we can certainly help our Members if they give us a call.

Disney Movie Club #1181831
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can look into your account and make this a better experience for you.

Disney Movie Club Movie Rental Review from Evansville, Wyoming

Disney Movie Club #1178773
Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can make this a better experience for you. Priscilla

Disney Movie Club #1178757
Thank you for your insights.

Disney Movie Club #1178755
I'm happy to help! Hopefully everything is resolved for you.

Horrible Company and Service

Disney Movie Club #1178753
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can make this a better experience for you.
comment to review:

Horrible service and wont return money

Disney Movie Club #1178748

Disney Movie Club Membership Review from Lowmansville, Kentucky

Disney Movie Club #1178482
Thank you for your insights. If I can answer any questions about how the Disney Movie Club works, I would love the opportunity to chat with you. Give me a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com

Was great except for the decline Featured Movies

Disney Movie Club #1178478
That is not the type of experience we want you to have. Please let me help! Give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so we can make this a better experience for you.

Don't waste your money

Disney Movie Club #1178461
I would be happy to explain the benefits and how the savings with the Disney Movie Club work to make this a better experience for you. Please give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance.
comment to review:

It's a good value and easy to use, with a caveat

Disney Movie Club #1178458
Thank you for your insights. I will pass them along to our Marketing Team. Please give us a call at 800-459-7002, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email us directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for further assistance with your account.

Disney Movie Club Membership Review from North Hollywood, California

Disney Movie Club #1178445
I regret this is the experience you had with the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I could have the opportunity to assist you and hopefully make this a more magical experience for you.

Disney Movie Club Account Review from Archer, Florida

Disney Movie Club #1178439
Good afternoon,
I would like the opportunity to make this a more magical experience for you with the Disney Movie Club. Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., EST, Monday – Friday, and we would be happy to assist you further.
comment to review:

A complete and total scam.

Disney Movie Club #1178428
That is not the experience we want you to have. Please give us a call at 800-362-4587, 8 a.m. to 1 a.m., EST, Monday – Friday, and we would be happy to help you with your account.
comment to review:

Charges for not fulfilling committment on time

Disney Movie Club #1178422

Disappointed

Disney Movie Club #1176418

Review in Entertainment category

Disney Movie Club #1176413
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. If anyone has any questions about the Disney Movie Club, I'd be happy to help! Email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or call 800-459-7002 for further assistance.

Disney Movie Club Customer Care Review from Katy, Texas

Disney Movie Club #1165366
Katy,
That is certainly not what we would expect your experience with the Disney Movie Club to be. Please let me help! Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to look into this further with you. I look forward to making this a more magical experience for you!

Extremely Disappointed!!

Disney Movie Club #1157399
I understand your frustration. Please let me help explain the Featured Title program. From your Membership Guide it states: "About every 4 weeks (up to 13 times a year) we'll notify you about a Featured Title and other movies. Plus, you may receive up to 2 more seasonal Featured Title mailings. That's up to 15 buying opportunities a year! If you want the Featured Title, do nothing -- it will be sent to you automatically and your account will be billed. If you wish to decline the Featured Title selection, let us know by visiting our website, calling the automated phone system, or by mailing back the response card." You may return any title you do not wish to keep. If you have any further questions, please give us a call at 1-800-362-4587 and we would be happy to help you!

Disney Lovers, Don't fall for the scam

Disney Movie Club #1150908
We do have the ability to invoice you if you so choose. Give us a call at 800-459-7002 and we can see how we can help.

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Green Bay, Wisconsin

Disney Movie Club #1150906
I assure you, the Disney Movie Club is not a scam. I am here to help. Please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I promise I will make this a more Disney Magical experience for you.

Excellent Service

Disney Movie Club #1150904
Anonymous,
Please contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com so I can help.

Excellent Service

Disney Movie Club #1150903
I'm so happy to hear it ended well. :) If I can be of any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Disney Movie Club Movie Rental Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Disney Movie Club #1150901
Please let me help. I would love to assist you with your account to make this a more magical experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

HATE

Disney Movie Club #1150900
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would love to assist you to make this a more magical experience. Please feel free to contact me directly at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
comment to review:

NOT a Scam (read the fine print, people) but VERY misleading and makes me think a lot less of Disney

Disney Movie Club #1150899
I look forward to hearing from you.

LOVE IT!!!

Disney Movie Club #1150897
I would be happy to help you with your membership. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 or email me at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com for assistance.

LOVE IT!!!

Disney Movie Club #1150895
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback!
comment to review:

Obviously, my credit card was compromised

Disney Movie Club #1150893
Hello,
I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. If you are experiencing any concerns with your membership, please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I would be happy to help!

Don't do it!

Disney Movie Club #1150888
I sincerely regret that you did not have a magical experience with your Disney Movie Club membership. We are here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call directly at 800-459-7002 or by email memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I would be happy to assist you in any way I can.

Account charges

Disney Movie Club #1150884
Please give my team a call directly at 800-459-7002 or by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we would be happy to help answer any questions on your account.

Disney Movie Club Movie Rental Review from Richmond, Virginia

Disney Movie Club #1150883
We can help you with your Disney Movie Club membership. Please give us a call for assistance at 800-362-4587.

Disney Movie club Sucks

Disney Movie Club #1150881
Thank you for your comments. With the initial order, only the first bonus title would count towards the commitment. If I can be of further assistance, please give us a call directly at 800-459-7002.
0 1

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Edison, New Jersey

Disney Movie Club #1150880
Please feel free to contact me directly for assistance at 800-459-7002 or memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and I would be happy to assist you further.

Don't expect your deliveries

Disney Movie Club #1150876
I would be happy to assist with any membership questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone 800-459-7002.

Great, I love it!

Disney Movie Club #1150872
Thank you for sharing your story!

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from Aiken, South Carolina

Disney Movie Club #1150870
If anyone has any questions regarding the Disney Movie Club, I would be happy to assist you. Please reach out to me directly by email: memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone: 800-459-7002. Thank you!

Horrible Company and Service

Disney Movie Club #1150786
Please give us a call directly at 800-362-4587 and we would be able to assist you with this.

Disney Movie Club Customer Care Review

Disney Movie Club #1150776
Good afternoon,
I regret that you had an unfortunate experience with us. Please rest assured that our Cast Member did provide you with accurate information. LADY AND THE TRAMP is currently being restored for future generations and unavailable. SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS is only available as the combination pack with the Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD. And unfortunately, DESPICABLE ME is not a Disney title so it is not available through the Disney Movie Club. If I can answer any further questions, please do not hesitate to email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com.

Worst Experience

Disney Movie Club #1150739
That is definitely not the level of customer service experience we demand from the Disney Movie Club. I sincerely regret this is what you experienced. Please give me the opportunity to make this a more magical interaction for you. Please give me a call at 800-459-7002 and we will be happy to help resolve this for you. If you would prefer, you may email me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com and we can discuss it at your convenience. I look forward to speaking with you!

Disney Movie Club Membership Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota

Disney Movie Club #1150731
I certainly regret you feel this way about the Disney Movie Club, but please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I can help explain your full membership, how the program and discounts work. Please feel free to call 800-459-7002 directly and either myself or one of my team would be happy to help! If you would prefer, I am available via email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com
0 1

Worst company ever!

Disney Movie Club #1150726
rollo2016,
I can help fully explain the Disney Movie Club and how our discounts work and show you all the advantages of being a Club member. Please feel free to contact me directly at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or 800-459-7002.

Worst company ever!

Disney Movie Club #1150723
That is not the feeling I wish you to have after speaking with our Cast Members. Please let me help make this a more magical experience with the Disney Movie Club. Please reach out to me directly by email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Disney Movie Club #1150720
I am here to help! Please feel free to contact me via email at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002.

Won't refund my money

Disney Movie Club #1137650
That is not the experience we wish you to have. Please let me help! My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

misrepresented.

Disney Movie Club #1137648
Greetings! My name is Priscilla, and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to assisting you!

RIP-OFF

Disney Movie Club #1137646
We can help you resolve this. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. Please email or call us directly. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to making this a better experience for you!

Disney Movie Club #1137644
Good morning!
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Priscilla and I am the Member Advocate for the Disney Movie Club. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your Disney Movie Club membership. I can be reached at memberadvocate@movieclubinfo.com or by phone at 800-459-7002. I look forward to assisting you!
2 0
1 reply
Hi Priscilla!
You are the only human being in DMC. I just sent you an e-mail. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks for you help!
Mrs. Hussain

Disney Movie Club - Membership Review from S, Sao Paulo

Disney Movie Club #1137643
I understand your frustration with the experience you had at the movie theater. I hope that you take the time and check into the Disney Movie Club and all the wonderful titles we have to offer! Please give us a call at 800-459-7002 and we would be happy to help you.