Best Buys Costumer Service Stinks

Let me just say that I recommend that no one ever shop with Best Buys ever again. I can tell you that not only do they fail to deliver, their costumer service appears to go out of it’s way to lie and mislead the customer. I purchased a washer and drier from the Courtland, NY store the week before Labor Day 2007. The store informed me that delivery could only be made to my location on the Saturday before Labor Day. On that Saturday, the delivery, from the Poughkeepsie, NY store was cancelled. The “only” delivery driver had called in sick. As I discussed the situation with the store manager, he gave me the biggest run around I have ever experienced in shopping retail. He would not even attempt to explore options to get the delivery. With a house hold full of guests, we needed the appliances. We were forced to cancel the order and purchase elsewhere. (SIMULAR MODELS AT HOME DESPOT FOR $300 LESS). After the holiday, my wife and I followed up with e-mail customer service and directly with the Courtland, NY store. The e-mail response was dismal. “You will have to contact the store. There is nothing we can do for you.” The store response was better, but no satisfactory. The Courtland store appliance department manager tried to explain the situation and confirmed that the Poughkeepsie store manager had outright lied about the situation. He tried to smooth the situation by apologizing and made the matter worse. Every time he tried to explain something, another lie was exposed. MY ADVICE TO EVERYONE IS TO NEVER HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH BEST BUYS AGAIN FOR ANYTHING UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING ABUSED AS A CUSTOMER.
ID