Frank Motorcars - BMW 650i 2007

Frank Motorcars - BMW 650i 2007
Joe, You can't put perfume on a PIG!! The car you sold me was to dangerous to drive(according to the BMW service rep). Both our mechanics yours and mine said it would cost in the thousands to fix. The laundry list of repairs I thought that GWC Warranty program would pay a portion of the repairs. You spoke so highly of them. They declined to cover any thing not even a screw or nut I paid $550 for the useless warranty. I was even told by Denise not to worry. Denise the Senior Sales person sent me this text, I quote(" I wholeheartedly understand, I'm so sorry this has happened I truly wouldn't have had you leave with the car If I was aware of these issues. Rest assured, the car is in the correct hands and we'll have you enjoying your new vehicle soon”)To be fair I will have available all documentation and text messages from the two mechanics. As of Monday my idrive doesn't work. "As is" is good for you to hide behind. However, Social Media can reach millions of people. I will be contacting the organizations if nothing is done. Consumer Affairs Ripoff Report Complaints Board Pissed off Consumer Attorneys General State Farm Better Business Bureau Car Gurus To make matters worse white smoke is coming out of my exhaust pipe. WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM.

Had a meeting with Ghani the owner of Frank Motorcars 10/11/17,He has since hired new management and we agreed on a partial refund. Ghani is a good man and truly wants to do right by the customer.

Glenn Mather