Verified Reviewer

Northstyle - This company has scammed me for the last time.

Dont order from them. Did anyone else start getting charged 14.95 a month for a NorthStyle VIP! I did not sign up for this and how could I, I never heard about it, yet they took 14.95 from my account each month for over a year before I discovered it! I called them and they were going to refund me for only 2 months and I argued and yelled and I got the full refund. The last time I placed an order from them, they mailed the wrong items, wrong size, wrong color! I tried to return them but the Asian woman I talked to did not understand me. Then there was the time I had an email from them saying everything was 75% off because they were closing. Well, they didnt close

User's recommendation: Don’t give them your credit or debit card number. After my first purchase they started withdrawing 14.95 monthly for a VIP membership I did not signup for.

#1985187

I have noticed that the only customers to get refunds seem to be the ones who file through the BBB. go to their website and proceed with your complaints.

Good luck, thanks for posting. I was going to purchase 3 blouses but have changed my mind after seeing these reviews and seeing they have a 1.6 out of 5 rating with the BBB.

Thanks for saving me money and aggravation and time. Stay well all.

ID