Barminster Property Services - WHAT OUR REFUND ASAP

We are requesting for a full refund from barminster preperty services after we try to purchase a property from them, but they are too ambigous and cannot undertaand how they operate for this reason we demand our full refund but we have been contacting them to give us time of when they will refund us and they are not answering.
#1781944

Re RedRock Entertainment will you pls tell me what film/s you invested in. I too am waiting... Regards

#1781951
@Suhas

Hello the name of the film is London heist becareful with this company out of £7,500 plus a 25 years royalty I only received £240 only. Thanks I hope this help.

#1781952
@Omara

2 small invests. Against the tides(BethFrench).

Madness in the Method. Do I see a change in company name?

View more comments (2)
Barminster Property Services Customer Care
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Barminster Property Services - REQUESTING FOR A REFUND

Myself and my mum wanted to purchase a property through this company called barnister based in london and since paying them an initial fees they did not send any document also they changed the fact that the money paid to them is not part of the initial payment anymore. Because of the nature of the ambiguity of their contract which isn't straight forward i decided to ask for a full refund paid which includes the application fees and since then, they haven't given us a definite day or date to refund us our money back
Barminster Property Services Home Buying
Red Rock Entertainment's reply to:

Red Rock Entertainment - I have not receive any money

Red Rock Entertainment started working as Executive Producers on ‘London Heist’ (working title ‘Gunned Down’) towards the end of 2014.
9 months later the film was fully financed and cast and went into pre-production
Everyone was delighted with the final outcome of the movie which was finished at the end of 2015, and was represented by sales agents CMG.
The film has been sold in many territories throughout the world and was bought by Lionsgate for the U.S and the UK in 2016
In July 2017 the film starring Craig Fairbrass, Steven Berkoff, James Cosmo, and Nick Moran was released both here in the UK, and in the U.S, with other territories following close behind.
The film has received some great reviews and is now available to buy on DVD
With the film now generating returns we are hoping to see some very happy investors with income reports coming in from distributors in January.
We were involvement in Craig’s previous movie, which we also Executively Produced called ‘Breakdown’ which was released in 2016 and also proved to be very successful.

Below are various links related to ‘London Heist’:
IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024855/combined
Watch trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEU6Q4n4FYU
Press https://www.screendaily.com/news/lionsgate-picks-up-craig-fairbrass-thriller-london-heist/5118733.article
Buy DVD https://www.amazon.co.uk/London-Heist-DVD-Craig-Fairbrass/dp/B072QLD44D
Red Rock Entertainment Film Investment Service
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Please becareful with this company red rock. I invested in one of their film 4 years ago up until now i have not received any money not even my actual money let alone dividend.

They will cajole you and sweet tongue you into investing and later they will start telling story. I'm getting legal help to get my money back.