Verified Reviewer

GEICO - Rails to pay claims had to use their insured party!!!

Update by user Mar 04, 2021

Sent letter of demand to the party that caused the accident and of course no reply after they received it.

Update by user Mar 04, 2021

NO communication from Geico. Lawsuit is proceeding against the party that caused the accident. Geico adds states that its easy to file a claim and it is but what they don't tell you is they aren't going to pay the claim.THE WORST INSURANCE COMPANY OUT THERE!!!!!!!

Original review updated by user Feb 02, 2021
LikeA person ran in to my car in October 2020 and received a ticket for the crash and Geico has failed to repair my vehicle causing more damage to It for letting it sit. All my other insurance companies have told me Geico will jerk you around until you give up so I am suing the girl that hit me in court. If you want to be sued use that *** Geico and see what they put you through.

User's recommendation: Get insurance from someone else I hope Geico goes bankrupt from all the bad reviews and lawsuits.

ID
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Service
Geico Claim
Pros
  • Are no pros of this company only cons
Cons
  • Stealing bastards
  • Dumb commercial
  • Cheat
Loss