AfroRomance - Online Dating Review from Broomfield, Colorado

AfroRomance #1371123
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance. As I understand from your review you are looking to meet someone on the site.
To do so you need to create a profile on the site. Please go to the following link and follow the prompts to create your free account to get started.
Kind Regards
Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager
comment to review:

Decent site. I had no issues. A little expensive but you get what you pay for.

AfroRomance #1369606
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager from AfroRomance and we thank you for your review.
That is one of the best things about the site is you can view as many profiles as you like before making the decision to upgrade or not.
It gives you an opportunity to see whether there is anyone that interests you and worth pursuing.
We also tell our members to broaden their Search regions because like yourself you never know who is in the next town.
Congratulations on meeting someone and we wish you the best for the future. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

AfroRomance #1369605
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am you also crossed paths with this person
Please be assured this person is no longer a member of the site.
When you are suspicious of a member or have concerns please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support.
They are available 24/7 and will investigate any concern and take the appropriate action.
You can contact Customer Support via the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact Please do not hesitate us if you have any concerns with members on the site. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

AfroRomance - Profile Review

AfroRomance #1369604
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and let me assure you we do not create profiles on the site.
All the profiles created are by the general public internationally. We do work very hard at keeping fake/scammer profiles off the site but we also do rely on our members to report any suspicious profiles they come across.
You can contact our Customer Support 24/7 and report any concerns you have in regards to fake profiles.
Please click on the following link to connect with Customer Support and they will have no hesitation in assisting you.

AfroRomance #1369602
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager from AfroRomance, and I am sorry to see your experience was not a positive one.
Please contact our Customer Support team whom are available 24/7 to see what we can do for you.
Customer Support can be found at the following link:

AfroRomance - Online Dating Review

AfroRomance #1369600
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read that you did not have much luck on the site.
We have thousands of members and hundreds of new ones joining every day. We do suggest that you do not restrict yourself to just one area. You may not be in a position to move but you will be surprised how many members are happy to relocate when looking for love.
Our Customer Support team would be more than happy to assist with your Searches and help you set them up so you get the best results.
Please contact us at the following link:
https://www.afroromance.com/contact We look forward to hearing from you soon. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager
comment to review:

I cannot log into my account or reset my account because I am getting no emails

AfroRomance #1369597
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance. I am sorry to read you have not been able to access your account.
The best way to resolve this is to contact our Customer Support whom are available 24/7 to assist and have this matter resolved.
Please contact us via the following link:

AfroRomance Dispute NOT RESOLVED

AfroRomance #1368942
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and from what I can understand your account was disabled and we required proof if ID to verify your details.
As I am sure you are aware Online Dating is one of the highest hit for Scammers/Fake profiles. We at AfroRomance work very hard at keeping the site safe and our members protected from this.
I don't have your account details so I am unable to see where your issue was at but I can rest assure we would not ask for all the details as listed above.
We would require one legal Identification such as your Drivers Licence OR Passport, not both and we would not need your Credit Card details.
However you can contact me at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact If you let me know there what your details are I can investigate further and see what we can do for you. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager
0 1
1 reply
Ridiculous answer. The free foreign profiles do not present copies of their I.D.s.

AfroRomance #1368933
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read that you have had an unfavourable experience.
Please be assured this person is no longer a member of the site.

AfroRomance #1368919
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to see you feel this way.
These days it is a lot harder for people to meet as they are time poor with work and day to day obligations. This is a great way for people to connect and meet.
There really is no difference in people meeting on the site or meeting in a club. You don't know who that person is, however online you get to spend some time getting to know each other before taking that step of meeting.
Our members are not incarcerated and we have Online Safety tips for our members on what to look out for. They also have 24/7 Customer Support so any questions concerns they can contact us.
All the Best Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Scammers

AfroRomance #1368915
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to hear you have had to deal with Scammers.
We work very hard at AfroRomance at trying to keep the site clean and scammer free, however we do not do background checks as stated on our site, so unfortunately some are very sneaky and get through.
We do have great systems in place to catch these accounts but there are times that we also require the assistance of our members to report anything suspicious.
Our Customer Support is available 24/7 at the following link:
https://www.afroromance.com/contact You can report any suspicious accounts to us via the Contact page or you can also Report a Concern on the suspicious accounts profile. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Afro

AfroRomance #1368913
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and would like to offer our assistance if required.
Our Customer Support team are available 24/7 via 3 options at the following link:
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance on the site and we are more than willing to help out.
comment to review:

Not sure how to feel about it.

AfroRomance #1368912
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read that you have met a member whom seems not to be as serious as you would like.
I can assure you not all the members on AfroRomance are alike and are really looking for a strong long lasting relationship.
Take a read of your Success Stories that come direct from our members to see that is does happen.
Also please feel free to contact our Customer Support who are available 24/7 and they can assist you with some tips and ideas to have more success. https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Not free

AfroRomance #1367300
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager from AfroRomance and I just wanted to clarify a couple of things in regards to the site and not "being free".
Members have a choice of whether they want to be a free member or a paid member. You do not have to pay if you do not want to and can still use the site.
As a basic member you are able to do unlimited searches, send flirts, create a profile and upload some photos, and you are also able to read and reply to any message you may receive from a member.
You also have the ability to contact our Customer Support 24/7 if you have any issues or concerns.
You can contact us at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact All the Best Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Scammer

AfroRomance #1367297
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager and I would like you to contact our Customer Support Team so we can investigate this member further and take the appropriate action required so she does not attempt to scam other members.
Please contact us on the following link:
Our team is available 24/7 to resolve this concern for you.

Rick52 is a ***

AfroRomance #1367293
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are concerned about a certain member on the site.
Please be advised that this member has been removed and no longer a member on the site.
In the future if you have any concerns about a particular member please contact our Customer Support on the site and they will assist and take the appropriate action.
To contact Customer Support please use the following link:
https://www.afroromance.com/contact Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further concerns at the above. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Bad married man

AfroRomance #1367291
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you have met a member that is not who they say they are.
Please contact our Customer Support at the following link:
Please advise our team of the member in question and they will investigate this further and take the appropriate action.
comment to review:

It hasn't been good at all

AfroRomance #1366647
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are a little bit dubious of a member that you connected with.
Please contact our Customer Support Team here:
One of our team members will be more than happy to assist you and also will investigate further if the member in question is suspicious.
We work very hard at keeping fake/scammer profiles off the site, however we also require the assistance of our members if they are suspicious of an account. Look forward to hearing from you via our contact page. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Horrible Search Control

AfroRomance #1366646
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read you are having issues with our Search options.
You can be rest assured you can Save your searches and also narrow your search down to location.
Please click on the following link:
Please from here select the method of contact preferred and one of our Customer Support Team will be more than willing to assist you with your Searches and how to Save Searches. Our Customer support is available 24/7 so please dont hesitate to contact them. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

The Men Are Mentally Ill

AfroRomance #1366633
Hi,
My name is Cindy I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance. I am so sorry to hear you have not had the best experience on the site lately. I would be more than happy to take a look at your account and see what we can do for you.
Please contact me via the following link:
I look forward to hearing from you soon.