Q&A comment

I cancelled my membership (Glenda86)

AfroRomance #1402936
HI Glenda86,
Just confirming the subscription was cancelled on the 24th October and that there has been and will not be any further charges.
Congratulations on finding someone and we look forward to receiving a Success Story from you in the future.
All the Very Best

AfroRomance #1385943
Thank you for providing your email address. I will take a look at your account and continue our correspondence via the site going forward.

AfroRomance #1385445
Hi,
I am sorry but the Nickname you have provided is not registered in the site. Could you have another one perhaps, or if you can remember the email address you signed up with.
1 reply
Byronfairbyron@***.com

Stay away from DarrenStar80

AfroRomance #1375575
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry that you crossed paths with this member.
We do state on our site that we do not do background checks and hope that members are being honest and truthful about their situation.
Unfortunately this does not always apply and we then request our members to report these members to us so we can take the appropriate action.
I can confirm that the member in question is no longer a member on the site.

Blackmule(AfrRomance)-Caution

AfroRomance #1375315
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and have taken a read of your review.
You are quite right, dating sites can be fun and can be very successful for many if they know what they are looking for and are willing to keep an open mind but also understand you do need to be cautious and read the Online Safety guide.
Our site prides itself in protecting our members and making sure the site is a safe place for people to meet. We unfortunately cannot guarantee all members are truthful but thanks to our members they report any concerns they may have.
Our Customer Support is also available 24/7 to assist our members with any questions or concerns they may have.
We always guide them and assist them to find what they are looking for. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

11 wasted years

AfroRomance #1375314
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read that after all that time you were unable to meet your match.
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee success, even though we would love to.
For some it seems to happen a lot quicker than others, I guess it just depends on what you are looking for and how far you are willing to go.
We do take pride in our Customer Support and are available 24/7 to assist our members with any questions or concerns they may have. It is nice to read you were happy with our services.
I do wish you the best of luck in the future and hope in time you do meet your soulmate. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

AfroRomance - Dating Site Review from Ikeja, Lagos

AfroRomance #1375313
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are having problems accessing your account.
Our Customer Support team would be more than willing to assist you with this issue and resolve it for you. You can contact our Customer Support at the following link:

AfroRomance - Dating Site Review from Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania

AfroRomance #1375312
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read that you have had no luck on the site.
We have hundreds and hundreds of new members joining every day but of course it is an International dating site so they are new members from all over the world.
I would suggest you expand your Search if you have not done so yet. You may not be willing to relocate but many are so don't just confine your search to your area. They may be in the next State, you just never know.
Our Customer Support would be more than willing to review your Searches and assist in creating more for you. You can contact our Customer Support at the following link:

AfroRomance - Account Review from Reykjavik, Hofuoborgarsvaoio

AfroRomance #1375308
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are unable to access your account.
Our Customer Support team will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. You can contact them at the following link:

Afroromance Dating Service Review from Tampa, Florida

AfroRomance #1375307
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you have an account but have not had much luck in connections.
Our site offers a free coaching service where they can give you some great tips and ideas on how to improve your profile and photos and the best type of messages to send to get the responses you are looking for.
You can contact our Customer Support at the following link and they can assist you with this:

AfroRomance

AfroRomance #1375306
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and would like to assure all that we do not use Bait/Trap methods to get people to join the site.
AfroRomance has been around for over 15 years now and is linked to the Interracial Datin Network which has been going strong and is a very reputable network in Interracial Dating.
Our team work very hard at keeping Fake/Scammer accounts off the site but we also do rely on our members to report suspicious accounts as well.
You can report members at the following link:

AfroRomance - Dating Service Review from Beddington Corner, England

AfroRomance #1375301
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read you had a negative experience on the site. Unfortunately this is really hard for us to detect and it is only when members start to interact and then report this behaviour can we do anything about it.
You can report members to us so that we can take the appropriate action and protect our members from these types as well as fake/scammer profiles.
You can report members via the following link:

AfroRomance - Dating Service Review from Auburndale, Florida

AfroRomance #1375297
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you have an account that you would like cancelled and removed.
Our Customer Support team will be more than happy to assist you with this query. You can contact them via the following link:

AfroRomance - Membership Review from Morrow, Ohio

AfroRomance #1375292
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are wanting to Upgrade your account.
Our Customer Support team can assist you with this and can be contacted via the following link:
The Customer Support team will be able to upgrade your account and make sure it is only for the one month.
Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support

AfroRomance - Dating Service Review

AfroRomance #1375290
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and thank you for your feedback.
Online Dating gives you the opportunity to get to know someone and allows you to take the time to feel comfortable before meeting and taking the next step.
There are times where unfortunately not all members are looking for the same thing but like you said there is nothing wrong with saying No and moving on. Patience is the key, it doesn't happen overnight.
We do have Online Safety Tips available to our members on the site. You ca find them at the following link:
https://www.afroromance.com/online-dating-safety We do recommend our members read this so they can enjoy their time on the site. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Review about Profile Deletion Request

AfroRomance #1375286
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are wanting your profile removed from the site.
Our Customer Support team will be more than happy to assist you with this. You can contact them via the following link:

AfroRomance - Log In Problem Review from Athi River, The Eastern Province

AfroRomance #1375285
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are having problems logging in.
Our Customer Support team will be more than willing to assist you with this issue. You can contact them on the following link:
We hope to hear from you soon.

Afroromance Dating Service Review from Sanford, North Carolina

AfroRomance #1373859
Hi,
Thank you so much for your feedback and we are so happy to play a small part in your future happiness.
It delights us to no end when we hear of a successful connection that began on the site.
If you haven't already we would love for you to share your story with us.
All the Best Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

AfroRomance - Review in Media category from Seattle, Washington

AfroRomance #1373857
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I would just like to clarify some things for you.
You are able to create a free account on the site where you can create a profile, upload some photos, do unlimited searches, send flirts and be able to reply to any message that you may receive.
Yes we do have a VIP service where you are able to get some extra benefits but if you just want a free basic account you can do so, and you can still use many features on the site.
You can contact our Customer Support at the following link and they will be more than happy to go through all you can do as a free member.

Afroromance Dating Service Review from Rockwall, Texas

AfroRomance #1373856
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance. I am sorry to see you have had some issues on the site.
If you would like to contact me on the following link I would be more than happy to take a look at your account and what the issue may be.

AfroRomance - Account Review from Accra, Greater Accra

AfroRomance #1373855
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you are having problems logging into your account.
Please contact our Customer Support at the following link, they are available 24/7 and they will be able to resolve this issue for you.

Afroromance Dating Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

AfroRomance #1373854
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and sorry to read you have not had success on the site.
I can assure you at no time do the Administrators create fake profiles to flirt with our members.
All accounts are created outside of the site and then we work very hard at keeping fake/scammer profiles from the site.
We do also reply on our members to report any suspicious accounts or activity so we can take the appropriate action.
We do offer a free Coaching service to our members to assist them in getting better responses and also some great tips and ideas to improve your profile and photos to get a more positive experience. You can contact our Customer Support at the following link and they can assist you with the Coaching offer we provide. https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Afroromance Dating Service Review from Doylestown, Pennsylvania

AfroRomance #1373853
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read that you have not had a positive experience on the site.
We do have the option on members account to Report A Concern if you are suspicious of another member and what they have in their profile.
We encourage our members to report anything of concern no matter how little it may be. We want our members to feel protected on the site.
You can also contact our Customer Support at the following link to report any suspicious accounts.

AfroRomance - Dating Service Review from Kissimmee, Florida

AfroRomance #1373852
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you would like to be removed from the site.
Please contact our Customer Support at the following link and they will be more than happy to resolve this issue for you.

AfroRomance - Account Review

AfroRomance #1373850
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and sorry to see you are having issues with your account.
Can you please contact our Customer Support at the following link and they will be more than happy to assist you.
comment to review:

Fake profiles and bs response.

AfroRomance #1373499
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience on the site.
I can 100% assure you we do not create profiles and connect with members to fool them.
All the members on the site are from all over the world and we work very hard at keeping fake/scammer profiles off the site.
We also rely on our members to report any suspicious behaviour they may come across.
If you require any further assistance you can contact our Customer Support at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager
comment to review:

Are we talking about the same Afroromance?

AfroRomance #1373496
Hi,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience on the site.
This is exactly what we say to new members, it is not going to happen overnight and you may have to reject a few before you find what you are looking for. However, a little patience can go a long way as you found out.
We hope that your still going strong and that the future is bright for the two of you.

Grateful That Afroromance Exists

AfroRomance #1373479
Hi,
Congratulations and we are so happy you were able to find "the one" on the site. This is what the site was designed to do, allow two people to meet, get to know each other before meeting and having a connection. It makes that first meeting all the more exciting.
We would love to hear from you and share your Success story with us.
Please contact us via the following link and we will get some details from you.
comment to review:

Was skeptical about online dating but Afroromance changed my mind

AfroRomance #1373476
Hi,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. That is exactly what we like our members to be, open to meeting someone but also make sure they read the Online Safety guide so they can protect themselves and be safe.
It is wonderful to hear you had friends that had success on the site and they also assisted you on what to look out for but also how good it can work out.
We wish you both the best in the future and hope that it continues to be a successful outcome.

Not 100% perfect but it works

AfroRomance #1373475
Hi Miatta,
Thank you for your feedback and is great to see you didn't give up. This is proof to others that it doesn't happen overnight and you do need to have the patience to find "the one".
Online Dating is like finding a needle in a haystack and sometimes you just have to wade through a lot of profiles before you connect with someone that interests you.
We wish you both the best of luck in the future.
comment to review:

Hag given up on Afroromance until...

AfroRomance #1373122
Hi Lisabeth,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and want to thank you for your feedback.
It is great to see that you did not give up and you succeeded in finding love. For some lucky ones it does happen pretty quickly but for others it does take longer and you do need to have patience and continue to be open and positive.
We do have hundreds of new members joining every day, so you never know what is around the corner.
Congratulations and we wish you both the best for the future.
comment to review:

Keeping it real on websites -A suggestion

AfroRomance #1373121
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I thank you for your feedback and suggestions.
This is something that I will definitely pass on to see whether it is a feasible option for us.
As one of the comments mentions, enjoy Online Dating but you need to be careful and don't rush into things. Get to know the member on the site first before moving offline. Make sure you are comfortable before passing over personal contact details and Facetime or Video skyping is always good to see who are talking to and they are the person on the profile.
Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and are there to assist and give you some advice if needed. You can connect to Customer Support via the following link:

AfroRomance - Conversation Review from London, England

AfroRomance #1373117
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry that you have not been able to meet someone more suited.
We do have members on the site that are serious and looking for a long term relationship, but as it is online dating it is like searching for a needle in a haystack :).
It does take time and you do need to do lots of searches and also keep yourself open, it may not always be the one you thought you would be with.
Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and they are more than happy to give you some great tips and ideas on how to get better responses from those you want to connect with.
You can contact our Customer Support at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards, Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manger
comment to review:

Afroromance must implement a rating option for profiles for public safety

AfroRomance #1373106
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I thank you for your feedback and suggestion in regards the site.
I am sorry that you met with a member that lied about their intentions. Unfortunately we do not do background checks on our members and we assume they are on the site for the reasons that they state.
We do advise our members to be careful and aware being Online and really getting to know the member before making any real commitments.
As your circumstance even then some can still be very conniving and deceitful. When this does happen we do reply our members to report this so we can investigate and take the appropriate action.
We wish you all the Best. Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

My review of AfroRomance.com

AfroRomance #1373103
Hi,
Women tend to take their time in responding and also respond to messages that ask a question not just a simple "Hi" or " here's my number call me" type messages. Not sure what messages you sent but we do suggest the best way to get a response to ask a question about something they have in their profile. Not a generic message.
Such as if a member says they like travelling, maybe ask them where have they been recently, favorite holiday destination, or they like music, what type do they like.
They will be more likely to respond if you show interest in something they have said, shows you have taken the time to read their profile.
Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and can assist you with getting better responses. You can find them at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards, Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Review in Social Networks category from Quinton, Virginia

AfroRomance #1373102
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am so glad to read that you have had a positive experience on the site.
We are glad to see you were able to connect with fellow members and get to know them.

Linked to InterracialDatingCentral.com

AfroRomance #1373101
Hi,
I am the Customer Manager of AfroRomance and would like to explain the link between the two sites.
IDC and AfroRomance are a part of the Interracial Dating Network. So if you are a member of one then you are also a member of the other. They share the same database so it means more members for you to interact with.
AfroRomance was created first and is for Interracial Dating, however we did acknowledge there was some confusion on whether it is for Afro-Americans or Interracial Dating so we also create IDC.
Both sites are for Interracial Dating as it states on their Home Pages.

Terrible site and service

AfroRomance #1373097
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry you did not have a positive experience on the site.
We have recently made some changes to the site to be more User friendly and had some great feedback from our members on the changes.
We have hundreds of new members joining every day, so even though you may not have had a potential match within the first few weeks if you give it time you have more opportunity.
In regards to the charges our Customer Support is available 24/7 and will review your account to see what has happened and how they can resolve the payment issue.
You can find our Customer Support at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards, Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

I need my money back

AfroRomance #1373093
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and as I understand you say you were charged and you did not have an account with the site.
Can you please contact Customer Support at the following link, they are available 24/7:
Kind Regards,

AfroRomance - Dating Service Review from Croydon, Croydon

AfroRomance #1373086
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry that you had an unsatisfactory experience on the site.
I can assure you this person is no longer a member on the site. Unfortunately as it states on the site we do not do background checks on our members as we just do not have the manpower to do so.
We do work very hard at keeping scammer/fake accounts off the site, but these ones are a little harder to catch.
We do rely on the help of our members to report any accounts such as these that are not on the site for the right reasons.
You can contact our Customer Support 24/7 at the following link: https://www.afroromance.com/contact Kind Regards, Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager

Review in Social Networks category from London, London

AfroRomance #1373081
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager at AfroRomance and sorry to hear you had issues with your photos.
Our Customer Support Team would be more than happy to assist you and help upload photos that you require.
You can contact our Custome Support 24/7 at the following link:

Banned

AfroRomance #1373080
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I would like to be able to assist you as to why your account was removed.
You can contact our Customer Support 24/7 and they will be able to look at your account and see what the issue was, or they can transfer you to myself and I will be more than happy to see what the issue may have been.
You can contact our Customer Support at the following link:

Review in Social Networks category from Accra, Greater Accra

AfroRomance #1371862
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I would like it if you could contact Customer Support so we can resolve this issue for you.
Our Customer Support is available 24/7 and more than willing to assist you, or they can transfer you to myself and I am more than happy to take a look at your account.
You can find us at the following link:

AfroRomance - Account Review from Orlando, Florida

AfroRomance #1371856
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry there was an issue with your account.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Support 24/7 and they can assist or can transfer you to myself and I can look into your account to see where the issue is.
Please contact us at the above link.

Positive Discrimination Dating

AfroRomance #1371850
Hi,
AfroRomance has been designed so those that are looking to meet someone of a different ethnicity can do so in a safe and open forum where all members are looking to do the same. We feel members are not narrow minded or disillusioned on what they are looking for and the majority know that it is not going to happen overnight and like anything takes time.
Members do need to be open minded and keep a clear mind and know that just because of their ethnicity doesn't mean they are going to be a match. But this forum gives them the opportunity to connect with someone that does.

AfroRomance - Review in Media category from Detroit, Michigan

AfroRomance #1371847
Hi,
I am the Customer Manager of AfroRomance and just to clarify, the site is designed for Interracial Dating, not just for one ethnicity but for all.
So members can be of African-American background and searching for Latino or Asian partners or vice versa.
All the Best,

AfroRomance - Account Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

AfroRomance #1371145
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read your experience with us was not successful.
To start off with AfroRomance is part of the Interracial Dating Network so if you are a member of one then you are a member of the others as they share the same database. Which works out well for our members as they can see profiles from all those under the Interracial Dating Network.
Our site also does offer a free coaching service to help you get better responses and contacts from those that are looking for the same as yourself.
You can contact our Customer Support team at the following link who can then connect you to the coaching service.

Money grubbin' SOBs

AfroRomance #1371144
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I as I understand you had an issue with your account.
Please let me assure you we do not email any members that you have been in contact with that your account was fraud. We do not do that as we allow our members the opportunity to resolve any issue there may be.
However, for the protection of our members we need to take steps to make sure we keep the site scammer free as much as possible and at times this means legitimate members need to verify themselves due to inconsistencies on their account.
Please contact our team at the following link and they can review your account and provide you with a resolution.

AfroRomance - Online Dating Review

AfroRomance #1371137
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager of AfroRomance and I am sorry to read you have not had a positive experience on the site.
I can assure you we do have members on the site that are looking for serious relationships and that they are not all out for the one thing.
We do offer a free coaching service where our Support Team can assist you so you can get better responses and from those that are looking for the same as what you are.
Please contact our Customer Support team, they are available 24/7 and they can offer you some great tips and advice to have success.

AfroRomance #1371133
Hi,
I am the Customer Support Manager from AfroRomance and I am sorry that you have had an unpleasant experience on the site.
I would be more than happy to review your account and assist you with this misunderstanding.
You can contact our Customer Support 24/7 on the following link:
Customer Support can then connect me to you so we can resolve this issue. Kind Regards Cindy AfroRomance Customer Support Manager
1 reply
Thank you for your response, even though it was many months past due. My issue at this point is your policy of demanding a copy of my passport and drivers license. That is a red flag and potential customers should avoid a phishing site like AfroRomance.
In addition, by deleting my account and all of my communication with some people in Africa whom I did not exchange phone or email with, sent a bad message to them as well. The decision to delete my account with no warning or recourse just wasted months of communication that I had with some nice people. Shame!