New Reviewer

Patriot Health Alliance - Warning

twice the blender exploded on me. The second time was 24 hours after using it and leaving it on the kitchen sink, it suddenly blew up with the lid flying across the room and the plastic container, 1/4 full spewing its contents all over the wall

User's recommendation: there is a fault with this blender.it can cause grave damage.

View full review
ID
#2401815 Review #2401815 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Pompano Beach, Florida
Preferred solution
Full refund