Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Seaside Aviation - Promised rear seats but never sent.

Update by user Mar 26, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered. Chris finally sent me a set rear seats after a year of asking. I consider it resolved..

Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2021
I bought a Piper from Chris about 10 months ago on ebay. The listing stated rear seats are included in the sale, but not pictured. I have been emailing and calling him for the last 9 months and he says he will ship them. Today was my last email as he will never ship them. I wish I could complain to ebay, but too much time has passed. He is nothing but a used car salesman selling planes, telling you what you want to hear. Also, if you had his mechanic Chris Cain work on your airplane, get all of his work checked. He is not a good mechanic. If you are buying a plane from Cantari, have it inspected first and make sure everything is in the plane before the purchase. He sells alot of planes that have been sitting along time and will need alot of work to get the annual and flying again.

User's recommendation: Check it out first before you buy.

Resolved
ID
Pros
  • Sells cheap planes cheap
Cons
  • Poor customer service and lies
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered