Master Woodworking Plans - Master Wood Working Plans - a Sham!

Warning Do Not Buy - It's a Sham Master Woodworking Plans at http://www.masterwoodworkingplans.com Is a complete sham...They state thousands of plans available for print and use. Download for 9.99 and you get 43MB of pure ***. There are no plans, there are no blueprints, there is no software. Instead the software is listing of links (mostly broken), that when touched brings you other websites, mostly pointing at the wrong page, where you can BUY plans. Do not waste your money wood wokers and craftsman! I have filed a complaint....help spread the word to stop this! Again Do Not Buy this
#191703

I can confirm grainandgrits displeasure. After I downloaded the *** I went back and saw on the very bottom of the page where it says "links" to thousands of plans.

I've filed a complaint with the Missouri State Attorney Generals office and I've contacted the company telling them to refund my money because they didn't deliver on what they were selling. Most of the sites don't exist and unless your looking to build a medicine cabinet from plans in a 1950's Popular Mechanics magazine, you are out of luck.

It *** me off that they even got the domain name with "Master" anything in it. Master Scammers.com is what it should be called

ID