Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 23, 2021

Nothing happened! So I just hope lot's of people do simply ...STAY AWAY from ALIEXPRESS!ALIEXPRESS ist just simply making it unpossible to the customer to join them!VERY BAD experience !!!

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2021
As multiple Aliexpress customers do report here! My order was NOT received 3 months after I odered! Refund was asked, seller showed fake delivery status on dispute! He bypassed Aliexpress integrated delivery service by using "his own" delivery company!!!. So he showed as prove a report containing a shipping number nobody proved to be to be my order, not the address this was shipped! Report showed it was delivered in 10 days from China to Luxembourg/Europe!!! Kidding! Science-Fiction knowing how long this takes! 6 weeks is the minimum I had on other orders!style=" To sum it up: Aliexpress is NOT interested in customers, especially customers needing help, or asking for refund. They do stop all communication towards these kind of customers. If you reopen a new account, they are quite fast to help you find what you are looking for. There you are able to contact them! So at the end -> NO refund and IMPOSSIBLE to contant anyone, as I am an unsatisfied customer! Unsatisfied customers do not order anymore! So ABSOLUTELY NOT TO RECOMMEND!!!! Block this Shop anyone of your family! I will tell to all my friends and family, and will past where I can that Aliexpress is a very, very bad Customerexperience! As you can see .. I am not the only one. Stay at European shops where customers are protected, and even there, take care not to buy at a chinese seller. I had this! Nothing delivered, but at least Amazon is listening to their customers and a solution was found! Aliexpress will NOT make it outside of their country, because in China sellers are more protected than customers !!!!!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROm ALIEXPRESS ¨!!!!!!!!!

ID
Cons
  • Delivery issues
  • Disputes are needlessly difficult
  • Inability to communicate and address concerns
Loss