Verified Reviewer

Northstyle - Horrible customer service and 2 month shipping delay

Update by user Jan 23, 2021

It is taking more than 52 days for the items to be delivered. I was not notified that there would be a delay in shipping when I ordered and the shipping cost was very high.

I still have not received the pants. I did give NorthStyle a chance to rectify their mistake and they said that they were sorry for the delay in an email but nothing more.

Original review posted by user Jan 23, 2021
Pay attention to the large number of poor reviews about this company. I did not. On 12/2/20 I ordered a pair of pants, a sweater, and a shirt for my wife for Christmas at full price plus shipping for $135.66. That was 3 weeks before Christmas. They did not arrive on time or even close. My wife had nothing to open and the company sent a note that the items were on back order. I should have been told that the items were on back order when I placed my order so I could purchase something else for her. On 1/19/21 the sweater arrived. It is 1/23/21 and the pants have not arrived. The company apologized with a canned message after I sent them a complaint. Their customer service is appalling and non existent. There is a reason that this company has such a low rating.

User's recommendation: Buy elsewhere.

ID
Service
Northstyle Shipping Service
Pros
  • Clothes are nice but sometimes overpriced
Cons
  • Nearly two month delay in shipping
  • Customer service non existant
Preferred solution