Verified Reviewer

GoodRx - Deceptive coupon price for Fred Meyer

Fred Meyer coupon price from good rx for my medication was $60.67 for one month. I print coupon out that morning went to Fred Meyer and good rx according to them was $87.34. Quite a price difference. Would really appreciate getting the actual price closer to what is actually being charged. Due to that deception, I am transferring my prescription to Walgreens. Very unhappy.

User's recommendation: Watch price differences of coupon and actual price charged. I ended up paying $26 67 more. Quite the price differnece.

#1990944

Hi Karen! We're unable to send you a private message at this time, however, we'd love to look into this issue for you.

Please fill out this form and we will be sure to investigate immediately. https://support.goodrx.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001432931

#1990463

Hi Karen! We are so sorry to hear about the issue you've experienced at Fred Meyer pharmacy. We've sent you a private message directly to investigate further.

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Goodrx Coupon
Loss
Preferred solution
keep pharmacies honest. try to have accurate price for prescriptions. $26.67 above the price on coupon is way off.