Verified Reviewer

Coldwell Banker - Agent in SC persuaded 67 year old disabled veteran to buy a house with stairs

Original review updated by user Jan 18, 2021
The agent is/was unethical! DO NOT USE COLDBANKER for real estate! The agents do not listen, do not care!! My husband is 67 years old, an Air Force veteran and has had 4 back & neck surgeries! We specifically told the agent what we wanted in our new home! Every listing I sent to her, she responded with contract pending. She continued trying have us purchase old homes that would require much work. Every house we liked she said had more than one offer and pressured my husband to feel inadequate if he didnt purchase a home prior to her vacation or wed be homeless! This was the height of the Covid pandemic where everyone was in fear. We specifically said NO stairs OR master bedroom had to be on main floor! He was so pressured and felt like he was going to go into A-Fib again if he didnt purchase a home we didnt like. Now hes CRAWLING up the stairs to the the bedroom! Unethical behavior is beyond repulsive, Im sure ColdWell wont even respond to my calls. DO NOT USE COLDWELL BANKER! Its obvious she gets sales commissions from Mungo Builders, another CROOKED company! They make a perfect fit, both companies unethical, fraudulent and liars!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE COLDWELL REALTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1974010

“ feel inadequate” What kind of MAN allows anyone to make them feel anything? I reckon the type that allow their wife to whine online as you’re doing. He’s a boy and a “vet.” He should have known better and been stronger.

#1973803

Do NOT purchase a Mungo Home either!! They’re just as unethical!

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Coldwell Banker Home Buying
Pros
  • Listing agent
  • Cheating
Cons
  • This agent
  • Loss of money
  • Interaction egregious
Loss
Preferred solution
ColdWell Banker purchases house at 10% above our purchase price, pay loan in full, pay ALL moving expenses and closing costs for a home we described to agent!

Verified Reviewer

Mungo Homes - They are LIARS!! They are thieves!!!

Do NOT purchase a Mungo house I use the word house only because I cant use the true word ...Box of *** They are hustlers probably paying local state government officials to scam people. Do NOT purchase a two story as they are too cheap to even insulate in between floors. The wealthy Mungo families should be forced to live in these conditions. Theyd clutch their pearls if subjected to such *** work!

User's recommendation: Do NOT buy a Mungo Home! A mobile home is built better!

ID
Service
Mungo Homes Home Buying
Cons
  • Good luck getting anything repaired
  • Quality of work
  • Treatment i have received
Preferred solution