Spiritual Singles - Website Review

This web site discriminates people based on ethnicity. YOU do not know what my ethnicity is until YOU ask ME, and even then I do not have to tell you, but I guess they assumed anyways. Yes, I posted my picture there. Look at the advertisement. They tell you on the rules that they are against scammers but THEY are the scammers themselves. The pic of people look like models and some do look like regular everyday people, BUT they mostly look like advertisement models. I was once on that site about 1 year ago before I closed that account and was told in an email to come on back so when I came back this year, I was blocked from my new account. I filled out so much on my profile only to get blocked. I have read complaints about people being blocked on other date sites for no reason. Even when I was on there last year, it was very dead of active users (If they were real users at all), SpiritualSingles claim it is spiritual but why do they have an Atheist category on there the last time I checked? (long story short on Atheist) Why do most of the so called success stores on SpiritualSingles do not have a ethnic diversity like the other date sites? I can imagine now that I post this comment they might get fake people to fill in their lie (more models.) Maybe I might expose them on my Youtube channel soon, I wouldn't be surprised if others do the same. This site does have a pay membership to use some features. I have more evidence on this *** website.
ID
Product
Spiritual Singles Website
Cons
  • Are fakes
Reason of review