CARiD - Poor service, both the order and the customer service

I ordered a part. They got my email wrong so l was unable to check order status. When I got the part it wasn't what l ordered. I called customer service to get this fixed. They wanted me to return the wrong part before they would send out the correct part. It took a week to get it, another week for return and processing, then another week to get the part l had originally ordered. DON'T do business with this company!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT do business with this company!!

#1982860

I ordered a part, they got my phone number wrong. They told me their courier (Central Freight) had been trying call me and schedule a delivery.

They then said the courier was going to "abandon" the freight and I would get no refund. The only customer service available was Chat, to which the first chatter hung up on me, the second sent me a bogus tracking number.

Tried calling the 800 number listed at the disconnected chat page, the call dropped-twice. Have since initiated Paypal case to which if they don't refund me every dime in a timely manner the New Jersey Attorney General Office will be given the chance to compel them.

ID