Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 11, 2021

I finally received my boots 11 weeks to the day after I ordered them. I was so disappointed to find that they were too small.

The size was correct, but I could not get them on. They were not was was pictured on the website. They were cheap and poorly made, with a horrible oily smell. I contacted FootStyleus to return them.

I was told it would take a long time (LOL!) and I would have to pay for return shipping. I was offered a $5 refund.

I decided to consider this a lesson learned and donate the boots. Never again will I buy anything that ships from China.

Update by user Jan 23, 2021

Well, I finally received my boots 11 weeks to the day after I order them. They are too small, very cheaply made, and have a horrible oily smell.

The company offered me a $5 refund. Told me if I wanted to return them it would take a long time and I would have to pay shipping costs.

I am donating them to charity and have learned my lesson. I will only buy from companies based in the USA.

Update by user Jan 13, 2021

As of 1/13/21, I have still not received my order.

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2021
They say orders take 10-15 business days to be delivered. What they really mean is 10-15 weeks. I ordered boots on 11/3/20. It is now 1/12/21, and I have not received them. Do yourself a favor and shop elsewhere.

User's recommendation: Shop elsewhere.

ID
Pros
  • Variety
Cons
  • Waiting for order for 10 weeks
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered