Verified Reviewer

Infocus Kitchen and Bath - They'll take your money and run

Infocus Kitchen and Bath - They'll take your money and run
Update by user Feb 09, 2021

I contacted Infocus again after posting negative reviews. They had the fabricator come look at the installation.

He said it's ok that the water flows at the back of the sink and not the center and would do nothing. I wrote Infocus again after they refused to intervene and told them I would sue for a full refund. They called the next day and agreed to replace the countertops. I would have to take care of the plumbing and any damage to the wall and backsplash.

They told me it would take about 2 weeks to get the stone. As of this writing I am still waiting.

Original review updated by user Feb 09, 2021
I ordered Cabinets and countertops for 3 bathrooms. The cabinets came fine except for 2 doors that I never received. The doors were requested a second time but still not sent. The countertops were measured and took 5 weeks to fabricate (should have taken 1 to 2). 3 of the 4 were installed and faucet holes drilled. The holes were drilled so far back that the cabinet frame was cut. I had to buy different faucets in order for the water to actually flow into the sink. I cannot lift the drain stop because the faucet is so far back, and the flow is too close to the back of the sink. When the 4th countertop was installed I asked if anything can be done to correct the problem and was told I'd have to replace the quartz. Of course, they don't respond to me anymore because they have their money.

User's recommendation: Don't use Infocus kitchen and bath in Edison, NJ.

ID