Commonwealth Marketing Group - Usa credit the facts and numbers for those searching

COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUPClick edit above to add content to this empty capsule. RATING:FBBB Accreditation This business is not a BBB Accredited Business. BBB Rating Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include: "¢195 complaints filed against business"¢6 serious complaints filed against businessThe company has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB due to a failure to eliminate the basic cause of customer complaint. The company has responded to customer complaints processed by the BBB usually by offering a refund and an explanation of its position. Customer complaints deal with USA Credit using a check draft to withdraw funds from the credit applicants' checking account to cover charges connected with the membership application. The customer contends they are unaware of monies to be taken from their checking account. USA Credit replies advising the applicant has agreed to this withdrawal by providing the routing numbers for their checking account. USA Credit offers an unconditional 30 day cancellation and refund policy. Business Contact & ProfileBusiness Name: Commonwealth Marketing Group CMG Inc Cruise Marketing Group Great Escape Vacations Provincial Trust Reservation Center The U S A Shopping Club Ultimate Offer USA Credit USA Emergancy Roadside Assicatance Plan, A USA Platinum Business Address: One Millenium DrUniontown, PA 15401 Original Business Start Date: 2/1/1992 Principal: Kimberly Coddington, Vice President Phone Number: (724) 437-**** (724) 437-**** (724) 439-**** (724) 439-**** (724) 439-**** (724) 439-**** (800) 262-**** (800) 576-**** (800) 594-**** (800) 594-**** (800) 634-**** (800) 634-**** (800) 795-**** (800) 809-**** (800) 862-**** (800) 929-**** Fax Number: (724) 430-**** Email Address: kimcoddington@***.com BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business Type of Business: CREDIT CARDS & PLANS Products & ServicesUSA Credit promotes the use of a credit card via the internet. By advertising on various high traffic web sites and email, consumers are linked to the company web site to apply for the credit card. The credit card is good only for merchandise purchased from the company's web site. The USA Credit Card is not affiliated with the nationally recognized credit cards. Business ManagementMrs. Kimberly Coddington , Vice President Mr. Doug Blair , Sales & Marketing Director Ms. Jacqueline Joseph , Compliance Director Additional Locations & Phone NumbersPO Box 282 Oliver , PA 15472 Customer Complaint History When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. BBB processed a total of 195 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 195 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 71 were closed in the last 12 months. These complaints concerned: 15 regarding Advertising Issues 15 regarding Advertising Issues 82 regarding Billing or Collection Issues 82 regarding Billing or Collection Issues 2 regarding Contract Disputes 2 regarding Contract Disputes 5 regarding Customer Services Issues 5 regarding Customer Services Issues 3 regarding Product Issues 3 regarding Product Issues 50 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues 50 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues 23 regarding Selling Practices 23 regarding Selling Practices 15 regarding Service Issues 15 regarding Service Issues These complaints were closed as: 193 Resolved 28 Administratively Judged Resolved 113 Assumed Resolved 1 BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied. 1 BBB determined the company made good faith and reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer. 7 BBB determined the company provided proper verification that indicated there was no obligation to resolve the issues of the complaint. 6 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB. 15 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB. 22 Resolved 2 Unresolved add here �' cancel text, photo, video, link, news, rss, comment, poll, ebay, amazon, code, table, quiz textdiscard changes

:( well i know what a=ll the fuss is all about. I'm a victum of id theft and this companies name was on my credit report.

I could not reach an acutally person. The information on my credit report for this company was all wrong so I had to do my own investigative work to track down this company to the correct phone numbers ( now let me just inform you of something, when I first tried to contact this company by the phpne number listed on my credit report, a women answer the phone. i asked her what is the name of this company and her response was -very rudly given to me- this is my house!!!! and slamed down the reciever!

you might think that it is good for your credit report, and that is fine i'm not judgeing anyone but this company- it has been *** for me to provide this company with all the legal docements that i have/had for them. After mad juice and the spirt of not giving up backing me, I got it errased from my credit report.

Because of all my legal proff that who they said was me was not me had never been me. The whole point i'm making is that if your going to call your self a business then you should conduct yourself as one.

I got this credit line and it helped me during Christmas so I could buy gifts for everyone. I had to pay an activation fee, then I got access to video cameras, clothes, and all sorts of other stuff.

I ran up the bill to a few thousand dollars, and as long as I pay my monthly payments, they will report good news to the credit bureaus to help my credit score. Maybe by this time next year I will have a better credit rating.

So, I don't know what all of the fuss is about. I saw this blog when I was searching for their website to find out where to send my January payment and to see if I could pay it online at their website.

View more comments (1)
Roxboro, North Carolina

Intelius - Do people read anymore seriously stop complaining!!!

Look here is the deal i have seen very good complaints that have come up. Yet some are stupid as *** Seriously why cant people read terms and conditions before they click something. Some places have membership if you don't cancel a trial. So be wary but dont get mad. I say this because your kicking yourself in the *** because you did not read charges and conditions to the service you used. Now take in mind i am not talking of every complaint certain ones. For example the 19.95 Intelius charges you. Okay you signed up for some reason or another but are pissed when you see a charge on your account a month later for 19.95. When it clearly says before you continue and i quote: People Search Report Includes all 3 Records for Sam Ferh in Clayton, NC. Report includes when available: Full Name Address Age & DOB Phone Number Relatives Address History Avg. Income Home Value Identity Protect Benefits Identity Protect Includes: * Monthly Credit Reports * 24/7 Recovery Services * Credit Monitoring * Email Alerts * Internet Scanning * $25,000 Identity Theft Insurance * 10% Off All Intelius Purchases * Public Records Monitoring * Real Time ID Theft Risk Score * Much More Offer Details: Click "Continue" button to accept this special offer price and activate your trial membership to take advantage of the great benefits that Identity Protect has to offer. The membership fee of $19.95 per month will be charged/debited by Intelius.com to the credit/debit card you use today with Intelius.com after the 7-day trial. Special Offer only available to Non Identity Protect Customer. You may cancel anytime by calling (877) 974-**** or visiting the "My Intelius" section of the Intelius.com website. Additional Offer & Benefit Details | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy SO IM JUST SAYING READ PLEASE BEFORE BEING IGNORANT LIKE YOU HAD NO IDEA... I'm saying to those who knew and can read in no way am i bashing on no one just getting tired of people being stupid in the things. So stop being lazy read before you agree remember to cancel and suck it up.

Some how they got my card # and stole money from me. My banks fraud dept and i are taking action. From the looks of things there gonna be getting a visit from the Feds.

Charter Communications - CHARTER IS CHARTER

charter is not as bad as people write on here. I normally have a few issues once every few months but its cables down the road or something. But when people start complaining on billing issues and things like that I cant help but laugh. I have one billing issue with Charter and trust me if you yell scream and demand enough they will fix the problem fortunately for me it took one try. Remember to call the right numbers with your problem and during office hours they will get it fixed. Dont call the 1800 number call the 1888 number you will get a American. As long as you call during hours, remember dont complain if you called the wrong numbers do some research and suck it up.

Finally someone has some sense..

nope dont work for charter might be my region office thats better *** if anyone knows but ill add the techs are *** as *** dont get me wrong i get the issue resolved but i should not have to yell to get my point across on multiple visits on something easy... :upset

Either this lady works for Charter Communications or she's an ***! I'm going with the latter.

View more comments (2)
Service
Charter Communications Tv Service
Walt Disney Movie Club has many alias i have found well screw them they charged my debit card 28.90 yes im hot because what for? Why did they even charge me? I have filed a complaint with the BBB. See i ordered some movies for 5.97 like a month ago. Tried to log online...

Same thing happened to me, but for only $5.00. Though the same day I saw two charges for $7.99 from Hulu.

Both of which I never purchased not aurhorized.

From what I read DisneyClub owns or may be partnered with Hulu. I reported the fradulent charges immediately to my bank which cancelled my card and assigned me a new temp until a replacement arrives.

View more comments