Christus Health - Most horrible experience for new mom

My daughter went in to labor and delivery on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 with the hopes of having the perfect delivery, nope. The nursing staff at this hospital is the laziest I've ever seen. She was asked why she was in labor and delivery by the first nurse. I was adk 2 more times by the staff of the hospital. Is there another reason why someone goes to labor and delivery that I'm unaware of? They made her sit in the waiting room for a room to be cleaned. When she was finally in her room, the nurse checked her and she was dilated to 1. After 2 hours we went to get a nurse because she was screaming in pain. The first nurse that came was unable to find her cervix so she called in another nurse. All *** broke loose. They couldn't find the baby's heartbeat and my daughter was in distress. She ended up having an emergency c section. This was not how she planned in having her first child. Then, the nursing staff in the post partum, were just as lazy and uncaring. I spoke with the Director of Nursing for the labor and delivery and she was more upset that someone cursed during the c section than anything else I told her. My daughter's Dr couldn't explain what happened and why she had to have a c section. My daughter and granddaughter are doing well, but I just don't want anyone else to have to go through what she went through. It was heartbreaking.
ID