Cascade Factory Homes - They are keeping a 29,319 dollar deposit for a home I cannot get permits for

The link below is a website I made to inform other people www.cascadefactoryhomesoregon.com This company is not refunding over 29k on a mobile home that was never built. We were denied permits to place any new septic system and subsequently any new home on our land. In fact, we just sold that property for a huge loss. The company confirmed that no home construction EVER started. We even offered to pay them the commission they would have originally made. The owner, Wayne Kennedy has refused. I have reached out to the BBB, WA and OR attorney general offices but they won't do anything on our behalf. I normally dont get others involved in my business but we could really use some help on this one. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with these people, they have no integrity.

ID
San Francisco, California

Cascade Factory Homes - The owner Wayne kennedy is a thief

I put a deposit for 29,000 for a mobile home, find out I cannot get permits due to my septic not approved. Cascade will not refund my 29,000 dollar deposit because it was a non-refundable contract. The home was never even started to be built either. Being a fair man I offered to pay a fee because I think nobody should work for free. But no he thinks he gets to keep my money. Read all the reviews on this company, I wish I did.

User's recommendation: Never do business with this company.

ID