MyNameNecklace - Item Never Shipped.....Company refuses to refund money!

If I could give them a rating of "0" I would. All, please steer clear of this company. They are not reputable, reliable, nor scrupulous. I ordered a bracelet from them for my wife for our anniversary on December 7. It still has not arrived, and they refuse to refund the money I spent on the item. USPS, the chosen method of shipping has still not received the item, which was to be delivered to them on the 15th and delivered to me on the 18th. I have made multiple attempts to have them contact me by phone, but they only offer a generic email ignoring my requests for a refund. Each email is simply an attempt to placate the customer's dissatisfaction. Even after they admitted the order was lost or not processed (USPS tracking shows the item in pre-shipping - it never arrived to them) and repeated attempts to have my money refunded, they defer to soft email responses without ever acknowledging the refund requests. After researching the company, I found that they have multiple open complaints with the Better Business Bureau, of which they are in bold lettering not an accredited business. Multiple review sites offer multiple unflattering posts and ratings which are grossly negative on customer service. Believe them. Shop at your own risk.

User's recommendation: Steer Clear......Be cautious of a company that refuses customer service by phone.

ID
Cons
  • Refund policy sucks
Loss