Verizon Wireless - Disruption of service for the second time

After the year that the world struggled financially due to the pandemic, you disrupt my service 2 times? Then require a higher payment than I had promised to pay on December 29th, that I never received a reminder for. Im a single mom, caregiver to my mother who is recovering from pancreatic cancer, I work relentlessly to try and make ends meet, yet you disrupt service? Ive been a customer of Verizon for almost 20 years, and during THE MOST STRESSFUL TIME, you dont care about your customers. I know I can get service much cheaper with another company, but being a loyal person stuck it out with Verizon. Verizon isnt loyal to me. Im so disappointed and upset. In order to be able to keep communication with my child and my aging mother I had to pay $580 and now I will have to figure out my rent. Thanks Verizon. I will be taking my services elsewhere.

User's recommendation: Go to a company who cares...NOT VERIZON.

#1968751

All you need is the ability to make calls. That’s it.

You don’t need to be able to post online and attempt to spread your costs to others. Get a flip phone. YOU chose to be a single mother(unless you’re divorced or widowed).

Single mother contrary to popular opinion doesn’t entitle you to free stuff from a private company. How about forcing the dad(s) to pay for the children and take financial pressure off of you.

ID
Pros
  • Good coverage
Cons
  • Customer service stinks
Preferred solution
NOT DISRUPT SERVICES AND POSSIBLY GIVE ME SOME OF THE MONEY I PAID BACK SO I CAN PAY MY RENT. AND TAKE MY SERVICES ELSEWHERE