You cant't be serious!

MetroPCS #1349115
You have to call for the 48 hour extension on your cell phone so you can pay your bill on your cell phone with a prepaid debt/credit card. I don't know how credit cards work or plain debt cards from a bank. I do know that prepaid visa or master-card that acts like a debt/credit card does.
comment to review:

Took my money and gave me no service

MetroPCS #1349114
You better call the BBB and let them know what is going on and file a complaint. I had the same but I know how to negotiate a better fee with them. I was paying $110.00 for two lines and two cells with unlimited data and but it got to much for us and so i negotiate a better price with them. I am only paying $52.00 a month for two lines.
But our data is less but we have WIFI.

MetroPCS #1349110
File a complaint with the BBB and don't worry about the sorry Facebook groups. They are a bunch of whinny hinnies.

MetroPCS #1349109
Just file a complaint with BBB and don't mess with these facebook groups.

MetroPCS #1349104
A class action requires 12 people with the same grievance and an attorney that will accept payment after we win the law suit.

MetroPCS #1349102
A class action need 12 people with the same complaint and an attorney that will accept payment after we win the case and if we are all across the country. We all have to show up for the law suit. There is a place online that you can find out about class action law suits.

MetroPCS #1349100
Terry, you better contact the BBB also. I don't know if the FTC can help you, but I know that BBB can.
1 reply
The BBB is not a government entity. they are just a business you can pay a fee to be listed on. You can even pay to have a high rating. BBB is a scam. Look at how Homeadvisor has ONLY bad reviews on their site, yet has a perfect BBB rating. Doesn't seem correct does it?

MetroPCS #1349098
I know I know that most of the Metro PCS sellers are Hispanic. I just find a store that where they speak English. Like Grumpy Cat says, "I pressed One for Technical Support and press 2 to speak to someone that speaks English and still didn't get one that speaks English.
1 reply
That's raciest as *** Maybe u " Americans" should not be so lazy and us " Hispanics" wouldn't take your jobs!!! It's 2018 and people are more raciest than they where back in the olden days it's awful!!

MetroPCS #1349095
Metro PCS does accept pre-paid debt cards i,e netspend and other prepaid debt/credit cards. I don't about regular bank debt cards because hey don't like a prepaid debt card/credit card.
I have had no trouble paying my account but their customer service is much to be desired. File a complaint against with BBB.
1 reply
You can use them but u call it a MasterCard or visa not debit. I pay my with debit each month and its not a bank card.

Etsy - Passion Flower Review

Etsy #1349091
You better contact the NY City BBB and a complaint against them. Make copies of your transactions, pictures, and how much you paid and download them in your laptop.
Send it off immediately.
Etsy will continue this and they don't care I really think so., but for the most part the sellers are fast.
comment to review:

Authorized credit card charges to your website have been made

Etsy #1349090
Rick Jenkins, I think you better contact your bank, and the next step is to contact the New York BBB and file a complaint right now. Make copies of your bank states and download the statements via scanning them into your laptop and file a complaint with the NY City BBB.

Etsy - Shipping Service Review

Etsy #1349089
Most of the sellers give you a receipt and I think that the seller just didn't want to give you one. How did you pay for i?" You can go to your checking account at your bank or on your lap top and get a copy of it to send to the NY City BBB.

Etsy - Review in Furniture and Decor category

Etsy #1349088
Some people better look the chains that they buy because some are silver and gold platted. I recommend sterling silver or stainless steels chains, but remember this you will have to buy silver cleaner for the sterling silver chains but stainless steel doesn't tarnish.
You know the good chains from the bad ones. Make sure that they are stainless steel and good quality.

Etsy - Passion Flower Review

Etsy #1349087
It is time for you to contact NY City BBB. I had to do it myself.
Now time to take action.
I am having the same problem now with just one seller. She refused to contact me and I told the customer service representative I would go to Facebook.
I recommend that you do the same and your tweeter account.

Etsy steeling from their sellers

Etsy #1349080
Becky d, they don't know and I am known *** the woman with the poison key board as I have been on the internet for 16 years now.

Etsy steeling from their sellers

Etsy #1349078
You better contact the New York City BBB immediately like I did or this will not stop. I am having the same problem. I did receive a call today after three times. I recommend that you filed a complaint with the NY City BBB.
1 reply
Thank you for the info ill do just that today

I have never not received my product from BEADS4LOCKS

Etsy #1349075
Guess what, I am having the same problem with Miranda over at http://etsy.com and Miranda won't even respond to my messages or emails. I have contacted the BBB of New York City and I recommend that you do the same thing.
1 reply
BBB? That's the worst advice ever!
Contact PayPal, CC, or bank...whoever you tendered payment with and report item not received.
It's the customers responsibility to know and exercise their rights!