Verified Reviewer

MarriageMindedPeopleMeet - A terrible site

Very degrading site. Want to have membership stopped and cancel further reactivation fees

User's recommendation: Stay away.

#2085389

If you want dates, relationship and hopefully marriage, I suggest trying J4Love.net out. They have been very helpful to me and I met the best girl in the world there.

Even though she is not my wife yet, we are planning to get married in November. Despite its name Marriagemindedpeoplemeet is anything but ethical. This total fraud is thinly disguised as a dating site.

On top of that, their cancellation policy is a rip off as well. They make is extremely difficult and complicate to cancel your subscription.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Verified Reviewer

Match - Terrible site

This is a horrible site to find anything they promise. I want to make sure I have a cancellation of my membership no reactivation. I want a refund I just signed up a premium membership.

User's recommendation: Stay away.

ID
Service
Marriagemindedpeoplemeet Membership
Pros
  • No pros
Cons
  • Same set up to gain money
Loss