Mystorybook - Paid fee but not able to download

I had to write a children's book on 07/07/2017. So I decided to use mystorybook.com. After completing the book, it gave me the option to publish or share for a fee $5, so I paid it. During the process I received an error message stating the website was under construction. However, I received an email as receipt of purchase but I was not and still not able to access my book. Emailed the company and they have failed to respond. If I am not able to share my book, all I want is my money back and yes I am very much pissed because it was due for a class within 20 minutes. After all the work I put into this project, I had to find another software to use.

They are a ripoff and the site should be removed.

I wrote a children's book for my granddaughter. Mystorybook was easy and fun to use.

I, too, paid the $5 for the PDF and received a receipt. I also receive an error message when I attempt to download the PDF. Despite numerous e-mails to mystorybook.com, I haven't received a reply.

I should have known better. Any online company without a phone number should be avoided.

View more comments (1)
ID
Product
Mystorybook Website
Pros
  • That i can create my own book
Cons
  • That they charged my card and did not follow through
Reason of review