Worst Return Policy...

JOANN Fabric #2028301
Hi there.

Complaint

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen #1990595
Unless she is one of those idiots who called 911 because a restaurant fudged up their order they are not going to arrest the OP. If for example she just called the police none emergency she they will probably tell her her options, that she can either return her food and get a refund. But if they ate the food they are not going to get a refund. The police will say that it is the restaurant's decision and they cannot force them to return food that was already consumed. The police cannot do a thing if she actually did call them. Even if she is stupid enough to dial 911, they may not arrest her if there is no emergency elsewhere. The police have better things to do than to deal with Karen here. Or Ken if he is male.

Food over cooked

Chilis #1983363
But he is not being a Karen or a Kevin. They restaurant did wrong and you are only a Karen or Kevin if you have a complaint and you are wrong.

Service

Chilis #1983142
Sorry

Harassment

Noodles And Company #1982337
When he asked if you wanted to take this outside and fight you should have said yes. This usually throws them off track and makes them back off.
#1982347
Rather not get a battery charge though or in a fight I handled the situation a lot better then most and better then how I would have when I was a few years ago

I have a complaint

Aldi Grocery #1982298
The cashier was rude to her and smashed her bread because she had a line. The other customers did not mind.
#1982299
You are right the other customers did not mind. One man even told her off. She told the cashier I am old enough to be his grandmother. I am 83 years old. My daughter is even older than her. She is 66. I think she is around my granddaughter's age 31. He told that if he does not want to deal with customers maybe she should quit. The other customers were on my side. I suffer from arthritis. Just recovered from a stroke. What she did was throw my cans in my cart. I was not done putting the rest of the stuff in my cart. She pushed the cart away from me. I almost lost my balance because I was holding the cart at the time. Then my son went to talk to the manager. They said that since they not do a thing because they did not know who the cashier was.
comment to review:

We need another video channel forum besides YouTube

Youtube #1982295
There is dailymotion.
1 0

I have a complaint

Aldi Grocery #1980791
Should go back in her line, and keep saying I changed my mind take this, off . Then said nevermind and said charge it again, then when it was your turn to pay, pay all in pennies.
#1981533
And disrupt the lives of others? Please do not reproduce loser. You do not bag your groceries at the register in these stores. Listen, this based on speed and efficiency. No one has time to wait for an idiot like the OP or you to take their time. People have actual lives to live. If you or the loser OP can't handle the pace, shop somewhere else.
comment to review:

Wasn't given medication or treated with dignity.

CVS Pharmacy #1980636
They are probably stealing your medicine, lying and getting high or selling it on ebay.
0 2
#1983290
Yeah, because that's all we ever do in the pharmacy - get high. Because we don't need our jobs like at all, and the DEA definitely does NOT enforce strict inventories and daily counts of all controlled and narcotic substances. We keep a water cooler filled with Oxygen at all times. Ya caught us. * eye roll
comment to review:

Manager was taking pictures of my tags

McDonalds #1979157
Maybe but she should have still given her money back or the food. Then told her to go to *** If that is the case.

Poor Customer Service

Little Caesars #1972182
Well if they are going to charge you four times for the same food and not give you the food because they are lying about your cards not going through that is how they stay in business.
1 0
#1972325
Absolutely!
comment to review:

My walmart cart will not work

Walmart #1971849
They meant card.

Gift Card Not to be used in Purchasing other Gift Cars

Walmart #1967915
They are not scamming the system, they are buying a gift card and the money is taken out of the first gift card. They said it is because of money laundering whatever that means, but when he or she buys a gift card they should be allowed to do money laundering since it is theirs now.
Firstborntripletzachary
#1968047
But money laundering is illegal. It is basically when you make money illegally and then use that money to buy something like gift card ect. So for example if you sell crack down the street and use that money to buy a gift card or to pay off a credit card debt it is money laundering, or if you are a Mafia hitman and you make $15000 off a kill and use that to get a Walmart gift card or pay off your credit card that is money laundering.

Gift Card Not to be used in Purchasing other Gift Cars

Walmart #1967913
They said you can't buy a gift with a gift card at least online when i googled it because of money laundering whatever it is. But if you buy a gift card I think you should be allowed to do money laundering unless it is illegal.