Frys Electronics - FRYS ARE THIEVES

I bought a TV online to pick up at the store. Item wasn't ready had to wait 20 minutes. Had them load for me. Got home the screen had a big black streak. Called them on hold for 25 minutes, they said bring it back with original packing. I drove the 20 miles one way. The looked at it and blamed me and wouldn't give me a penny and made me load it back up. My wife and I handled the TV so gently and they blamed us for the damage. They said they had to contact Samsung and they would call me back. They never did. I called 4 more times with over 25 minute waits. I was either disconnected or they couldn't find anyone. Finally reached them by email. They wanted to take pictures. I said i would do it and send them. They wanted a picture of the TV on. When we went to do that they we discovered they never put the power cord in when they tested it. I called over and over again finally reaching someone who of course won't make it right, I'm out $650 for a TV that never has worked and FRYS would not make good on it.
ID
Product
Samsung Electronics Tv
Cons
  • Read forbes that is their business model screwing people
  • Stole my money
  • Were hard contact rude
Reason of review